Who Dunnit? (2 Viewers)

chiefdave

if you put her name into twitter one person comes up a lot. of course that could very well just be twitter rumours which I guess is entirely the problem if you say something like this but don't say who it is.

TomRad85

None of the names I've seen mentioned would be that surprising. All she's done really though is start a social media witch hunt. Not very bright really.

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

rob9872

Men full stop to be fair. Every woman I know knows this kind of man on some level (no, it’s not me before Nick jumps in).
Bollocks. Some men are cunts. Nobody has the right to make any woman feel uncomfortable, but I'm getting pretty tired of this narrative (mostly spouted by men who want to show how modern thinking they are). I've never behaved like that nor have my friends or family or people I associate myself with. It's a minority, just like it is with racists or homophobics and I dont think being apologetic by those thinking they speak for all men is in any way helpful.

SkyBlueCharlie9

Bollocks. Some men are cunts. Nobody has the right to make any woman feel uncomfortable, but I'm getting pretty tired of this narrative (mostly spouted by men who want to show how modern thinking they are). I've never behaved like that nor have my friends or family or people I associate myself with. It's a minority, just like it is with racists or homophobics and I dont think being apologetic by those thinking they speak for all men is in any way helpful.
Not bollocks mate. Everywhere you look far too many blokes act like utter arseholes it's not a minority.

rob9872

Not bollocks mate. Everywhere you look far too many blokes act like utter arseholes it's not a minority.

Far too many yes. 1 is far too many, but to suggest it's endemic among all men is bollocks. And I'd hardly consider the Met with their record, either a beacon of society or a fair representation.

Take a minutes silence at the football as an example. We let 4000 away fans in and during the silence 50 are arseholes. That's around 1%. Who do we hear the 3950 being respectful or the 50 cunts? Our perception after that is that all of their fans are disrespectful wankers which would be unfair. This is the same. If its 1% or 10% its too many, but equally no need to tar all of the 90%+ who know how to behave with the same brush.

shmmeee

No one said all men. I just said it’s not just famous men, it’s common throughout society. It’s fuck all to do with “modern thinking” you weirdo.

Answer me this: why does almost every woman have at least one story if not more about this kind of man if it’s so rare?

Last edited:
Reactions: AOM

Nick

Administrator
He’s been mentioned. And is definitely a creep. But doesn’t seem to have worked with Ryan.

JS122104748-nightly2_trans_NvBQzQNjv4Bqs2ulU4GqdalM3W99GOls6xF6NOI_LI_VHL0E3767HxQ.jpg

SBT

Far too many yes. 1 is far too many, but to suggest it's endemic among all men is bollocks. And I'd hardly consider the Met with their record, either a beacon of society or a fair representation.

Take a minutes silence at the football as an example. We let 4000 away fans in and during the silence 50 are arseholes. That's around 1%. Who do we hear the 3950 being respectful or the 50 cunts? Our perception after that is that all of their fans are disrespectful wankers which would be unfair. This is the same. If its 1% or 10% its too many, but equally no need to tar all of the 90%+ who know how to behave with the same brush.
Incidentally, have you ever heard a woman disrupt a minutes silence?

rob9872

Incidentally, have you ever heard a woman disrupt a minutes silence?
I can't say I've checked but if it's 1% of total fans and only 10% of away fans are women (yes thats a guess), then I'd only expect 0.1% women as a fair representation. Remove the fact they're less likely to be coked up stone island teenagers and its probably much lower, but I'll be sure to look next time, thanks for your input 👍

rob9872

No one said all men. I just said it’s not just famous men, it’s common throughout society. It’s fuck all to do with “modern thinking” you weirdo.

Answer me this: why does almost every woman have at least one story if not more about this kind of man if it’s so rare?
You didn't clarify that you simply said 'men full stop' therefore my point stands. I also don't know of women with such stories. Perhaps you're the problem you weirdo.

shmmeee

You didn't clarify that you simply said 'men full stop' therefore my point stands. I also don't know of women with such stories. Perhaps you're the problem you weirdo.

Perhaps no women trust you with that information. I know six different rape victims and don’t even have a particularly large circle of friends.

And no, your point doesn’t stand because the post I was replying to was asking why it happens among celebrities and unless you’re claiming they meant all celebrities then it doesn’t follow it means all men.

Why does this topic trigger you so much? Worried about something you’ve done?

rob9872

Perhaps no women trust you with that information. I know six different rape victims and don’t even have a particularly large circle of friends.

And no, your point doesn’t stand because the post I was replying to was asking why it happens among celebrities and unless you’re claiming they meant all celebrities then it doesn’t follow it means all men.

Why does this topic trigger you so much? Worried about something you’ve done?
You really are strange chucking the accusations about and calling people you don't know weirdos simply because they don't know rape victims. I'd suggest you go and have a lie down or a wank or whatever relaxes you.

As for not being trusted I'd say as a family man with a daughter and married for nearly 30 years I don't have concerns there, albeit I do for the welfare of those close to me.

If yours was a reply, I dont see it hence quoting you, all I see is your post so presumably replying to one of the many I recently put on ignore to stop me having pointless rows and keeping more to football matters, a list to which you will now be added when I get to my pc!

shmmeee

You really are strange chucking the accusations about and calling people you don't know weirdos simply because they don't know rape victims. I'd suggest you go and have a lie down or a wank or whatever relaxes you.

As for not being trusted I'd say as a family man with a daughter and married for nearly 30 years I don't have concerns there, albeit I do for the welfare of those close to me.

If yours was a reply, I dont see it hence quoting you, all I see is your post so presumably replying to one of the many I recently put on ignore to stop me having pointless rows and keeping more to football matters, a list to which you will now be added when I get to my pc!

You can do it on mobile, just click my name and ignore.

I don’t know why no women have opened up to you about this but the stats are fairly clear you’re either surrounded by extremely lucky women or they haven’t told you.

As for the insults, you started with that. Anyway, ignore me you massive snowflake as you clearly can’t take mild disagreement.

rob9872

Snowflake another poor insult I've never used on anyone. Right up there with gammon and other modern tripe. Prefer a good old c**t myself, just so we know where we stand. I think calling me a weirdo was the first direct insult, before you went on to suggesting I had something to hide which is a bizarre stance and accusation even for this place. Anyhow, you will now be heading to ignore too, so have fun and see if you can find some other names for me to help your ego.

SBT

I can't say I've checked but if it's 1% of total fans and only 10% of away fans are women (yes thats a guess), then I'd only expect 0.1% women as a fair representation. Remove the fact they're less likely to be coked up stone island teenagers and its probably much lower, but I'll be sure to look next time, thanks for your input 👍
Why are women less likely to be coked up Stone Island teenagers?

rob9872

Why are women less likely to be coked up Stone Island teenagers?
When you've been to a game you'll understand

rob9872

You missed the initial one from him. Mine was an ironic response using the same term before he went ott suggesting something to hide!

shmmeee

Snowflake another poor insult I've never used on anyone. Right up there with gammon and other modern tripe. Prefer a good old c**t myself, just so we know where we stand. I think calling me a weirdo was the first direct insult, before you went on to suggesting I had something to hide which is a bizarre stance and accusation even for this place. Anyhow, you will now be heading to ignore too, so have fun and see if you can find some other names for me to help your ego.

But I don’t think you’re a c**t, I think you’re a weirdo snowflake ;)

shmmeee

Here you imply me pointing out celebrities aren’t a special case means I am just trying to show how “modern thinking” I am, and that I am trying to apologise for all men. When neither is a rational reading on my post.

Hence me calling you a weirdo. Because it is weird to respond to a fairly neutral fact with that rant.

And you’re a snowflake because you admit to blocking everyone who doesn’t agree with you. Would you prefer another synonym for fragile?

Users who are viewing this thread