pope?
blackman?
hanson?
kitson?
marlon king?:eek:
or none of the above?

leachy19

No chance of Schlupp - i heard Fulham wanted him,
Emmanual Thomas wouldn't be very cheap and I don't think he is a fit replacement,
N'Guessan's name has came up every transfer window but never happened,
Delfouneso would be a great loan signing, hopefully permanent as i cant see too many championship clubs wanting him.

Doubt any of the rest will ever be heard again.

Sky Blue Harry H

Trevor Benjamin, Floella Benjamin, Benjamin Bunny, Bunny Austin, Charlie Austin (Can't afford him).......
.....or........ Kevin Kyle, Kevin Gallagher, Gallagher and Kyle (we need at least two strikers?), Gallagher and Lyle :guitar2:

Final attempt..... David Speedie, Eadie McCreadie (what's the story?), Craigy Peady or Paddy Madden (on the bench with Sheffers at Scunny)

Can't afford them all, but most within SISUs budget allocation (IMHO):whistle:

sw88

Chief Commentator!
who then?

You didn't ask that in you OP. I just selected one of the options :D

I used to think Priskin was a good player. Think he's playing somewhere abroad now.

Not sure if Vydra is getting a look in at WBA, and would be a great signing for this league (although if he was available I'm sure plenty of Championship clubs would go for him).

Other than that, can't think of anyone. The lad from Dagenham was mentioned in the past, but is he going to be able to take the strain of being a line striker, and still find the net? Suppose we won't know until we got him (if we got him).

Sky Blue Harry H

Need a physical presence who can run around a bit. Sounds basic, I know - the only affordable options as I see it are: persuading a Prem club to let us have some young talent on loan, as we play 'nice' football OR buy a L2 or non league striker with potential. I even heard someone comment that a Luton Town player would be difficult to get, because of his wages (how far have we fallen, if that's the case - not funny)

Users who are viewing this thread