Why did we get rid of ozzy? (1 Viewer)

skybluesteve76

I don't understand this one? He seems to be doing very well for Aberdeen, the fans love him. Any thoughts peeps?

im-confused

probably because we have enough injury prone players as it is, and couldn't afford to take the risk on another.

pusbccfc

I don't either decent player probably low wages, could have been a decent addition to the team.

Sky_Blue_Daz

I always liked him, shame he could get injured watching Match of the day

sw88

Chief Commentator!
I concur whats been said about (especially the bit about getting injured watching MOTD :laugh:)

Was an average player, who we could do with now, but in the long run, I could see him being another player we'd be carrying. Just our luck we'd have offered him a new contact and he get crocked again. I guess for once, this is one good decision made by the club, in not taking the risk!

Would always give his all thought TBF to Ozzy!

steveo1987

Couldn't pass a ball to save his life,poor at right back.Was better in centre midfield but we had Doyle doing the in yer face non footballer role and issac was a perma injured player so was probably a bit unlucky .

Regis87

Shit at right back .
Not bad as defensive midfielder
Clueless when he got near the oppositions penalty area

Astute

If he played in the lower leagues here he would look a good player. This is the same as playing in Scotland. Rangers and Celtic are miles ahead of just about every other team in Scotland. How have they done in europe this season?

AngryAnt

Thought he looked good when he first started playing for us but after that horrible broken leg he suffered (can still hear the crunch even now) he never really showed the same promise as before.
Good luck to him in Scotland tho and glad to hear he's doing alright for himself!

rob9872

Jeez ffs new forum low.

Wishing we had this tool back only shows how far we've fallen. Terrible in his natural midfield even worse at RB. We're supposed to like him because he came through the ranks but he was a waste of space.

Users who are viewing this thread