why dont SISU be the shrt sponsor ? (1 Viewer)

ccfcway

Just asking..

Couldnt they pay the club £10 million disney dollars to have SISU on the shirt...

Thats "income" and, hey ho, FFP is solved and we can play at the Ricoh for £400k a year.

Its not far off what they have done during the administration process is it ?

:whistle:

Danceswithhorses

Just asking..

Couldnt they pay the club £10 million disney dollars to have SISU on the shirt...

Thats "income" and, hey ho, FFP is solved and we can play at the Ricoh for £400k a year.

A cunning and ingenious plan with only 1 minor drawback....disney dollars are not legal tender sadly

pricey

Other than any sponsorship needing to be in line with market expectations there's nothing to stop them doing so and I reckon a significant number of us suspect they will do that with an eye on FFP.

singers_pore

Plus a lot of fans would put the letters O, U and T below the SISU name. I doubt SISU want that kind of publicity even if it would mean selling more shirts.

pricey

I did talk about this with my fiancée yesterday... I can only assume that there is a clause in e Fpp rules that prevent it.

It's what Man City have done. Their owners also own Etihad.

Getting another of SISU's dark web of companies to sponsor us would also avoid the situation that singers_pore mentioned...

cofastreecity

Just asking..

Its not far off what they have done during the administration process is it

They wouldn't know which legal entity to put on the shirt, and if they did they would change it, perhaps to one based in Cyprus! Then again they wouldn't pay anyway then they would argue the accounts are in a mess

CJ_covblaze

Be a similar sort of thing as the Etihad Eastlands deal. What's to stop the Sheik up there, or one of his mates sponsoring an advertising board for 100m if he wanted to buy Messi?

Another example is Ice Hockey over here. In the EIHL at one point there was a salary cap for the entire bench of 8k per week (this did change year on year). To get round it some teams (we weren't one of them but won't name the guilty teams for obvious reasons!) were paying ex NHLers 50 quid a week but paying their wives 30-40k per year to 'work' in the office for a day a week.

Prime examples of why FFP is near to impossible to police correctly.

jimmyhillsfanclub

Maybe ACL should be the shirt sponsor....

...after all, according to some on here, they must be absolutely fucking loaded what with hosting a grand total of 2 gigs & a car boot sale......

...and it would be a far bigger statement than the childish balloon prank....

Colin1883

It's what Man City have done. Their owners also own Etihad.

Getting another of SISU's dark web of companies to sponsor us would also avoid the situation that singers_pore mentioned...

I thought cMc still owned the stadium? Citee get etihad sponsorship due to their owners plan to regenerate area?

Just asking..

They would be great Shit Sponsors as they are brilliant at being Shit owners.

rob9872

SISU on the front and I'm having Seppala 69 printed on the back

Nonleagueherewecome

Plus a lot of fans would put the letters O, U and T below the SISU name. I doubt SISU want that kind of publicity even if it would mean selling more shirts.

Oh I dunno, they could make the "i" into a big, brown Mr Hanky-like turd. That could work on some level.

Sky Blue Harry H

I did talk about this with my fiancée yesterday... I can only assume that there is a clause in e Fpp rules that prevent it.

Hey Sky Blue Sheepy - take your fiancee up the aisle asap:whistle:

There can't be many women out there who are prepared to engage in discussing City shirt sponsorships with their other half - fair play (not financial!)

Users who are viewing this thread