why it was so good (1 Viewer)

skybluesam66

Ive watched about 20 games of shite so far this season

So I set off yesterday, setting sky to record the game before I left - never ever believing that I would want to watch even a minute of it yesterday
Before the match we agreed it would be good to score while we still had a chance, just for a meaningful celebration

But apart from that it was only supposed to be about the build up and the camaraderie with fellow sky blues

But then they only go and put in their best performance for 16 months, and the best ever for this Group of players

Boy did they ruin the script - and I loved every minute of it - best day for a long long time -
44000 sky blues and every one of them was like my brother or sister - it was amazing

Thankyou all - a day I will never forget

stevefloyd

Brilliant doesn't even touch on how great it was amazing day for so many to reflect back to my only gripe is I want it to be Sunday morning again so we can relive it all again

Adge

Brilliant doesn't even touch on how great it was amazing day for so many to reflect back to my only gripe is I want it to be Sunday morning again so we can relive it all again
Indeed! But without Sisu in charge of course!

RegTheDonk

I dunno what the formula is Sam - something has changed in the last few weeks, I can only say its Robins who they are responding to. Weather he's doing it right, or Slade et al were doing it wrong, I'm annoyed its taken till now for things to start clicking. However, we've had a great day out and hopefully next season will be a hell of a lot better.

At wembley, like 30 years ago, we were underdogs. I think that had a massive impact as the lads didn't freeze, as some expected. They were totally up for it and a lot of boys showed they could be men when it mattered. Lets hope they can man up in the league as well.

st john

Ive watched about 20 games of shite so far this season

So I set off yesterday, setting sky to record the game before I left - never ever believing that I would want to watch even a minute of it yesterday
Before the match we agreed it would be good to score while we still had a chance, just for a meaningful celebration

But apart from that it was only supposed to be about the build up and the camaraderie with fellow sky blues

But then they only go and put in their best performance for 16 months, and the best ever for this Group of players

Boy did they ruin the script - and I loved every minute of it - best day for a long long time -
44000 sky blues and every one of them was like my brother or sister - it was amazing

Thankyou all - a day I will never forget
Yes, Oxford's manager summed it up, we wanted to keep the ball out of our net more than them

Users who are viewing this thread