Why so many NOPM threads being allowed (1 Viewer)

psgm1

Banned
Considering the ferocity in which the administrator came out with with trust-critical comments, I am surprised he is allowing so many NOPM threads - especially since this campaign is also being run by the clique!

It seems very odd , and only a lot inconsistent that the same principle isn't being used with NOPM threads - i.e one thread open, therefore any similar threads being closed down!

Considering the trust is running it, but not backing it (a totally proposterous situation) surely it does not warrant the multiple of threads. Basically if it is being "run" by people who are opposed, then in effect it is already dead is it not!

I mean the clique aren't going to go out of their way to promote this campaign. And quite frankly it is offensive and insulting to claim they would!

But consistent standards and integrity in some quarters do not go hand in hand!

Grendel

Considering the ferocity in which the administrator came out with with trust-critical comments, I am surprised he is allowing so many NOPM threads - especially since this campaign is also being run by the clique!

It seems very odd , and only a lot inconsistent that the same principle isn't being used with NOPM threads - i.e one thread open, therefore any similar threads being closed down!

Considering the trust is running it, but not backing it (a totally proposterous situation) surely it does not warrant the multiple of threads. Basically if it is being "run" by people who are opposed, then in effect it is already dead is it not!

I mean the clique aren't going to go out of their way to promote this campaign. And quite frankly it is offensive and insulting to claim they would!

Nick, close this thread its another NOPM one.

Broken Hearted Sky Blue

Answer my question you coward

CovFan

Why are there so many threads by you psgm1? Couldn't the powers that be just give you a single thread for your usual stuff?

Nick

Administrator
They are usually closed if they are the same, I have only seen one that is saying why it should be backed and one saying why it is a bad idea. I maybe wrong so feel free to report any duplicates.

Yours are usually locked because it is exactly the same as another thread.

I am not sure why I get referred to as administrator either?

This site is nothing to do with the trust and you are really starting to get boring now, it is only that you sometimes make good points in between the hissy fits you haven't been banned.

Good Point,Well Made....

Broken Hearted Sky Blue

They are usually closed if they are the same, I have only seen one that is saying why it should be backed and one saying why it is a bad idea. I maybe wrong so feel free to report any duplicates.

This site is nothing to do with the trust and you are really starting to get boring now, it is only that you sometimes make good points in between the hissy fits you haven't been banned.
Nick please dont even think of banning him:D

lordsummerisle

He should have his own board on here, like we have for City Old Boys and Bard/Finace.

It would be like a digital age Bedlam, locked away from the rest of us, but can go in and point and laugh if we like.

wozey

Why would he be banned everyone's guilty of having to constantly repeat themselves on this because of the complexity of the current situation at the club

WestEndAgro

You can't ban him for having a opinion, but I do get the feeling he isn't very keen on the Trust.

Nick

Administrator
Good Point,Well Made....

It is funny, no posts have been reported today? Every time people moan about things being missed i ask for people to use the report button which then helps me out as it emails me so I can take a look even if I am not on the site.

Some people are really good at reporting things and they tend to get dealt with quickly, it is usually the ones who moan who don't bother to report anything.

I have a feeling pgsm has some sort of issues with web site as after reading some other websites he was the same then.

Broken Hearted Sky Blue

It is funny, no posts have been reported today? Every time people moan about things being missed i ask for people to use the report button which then helps me out as it emails me so I can take a look even if I am not on the site.

Some people are really good at reporting things and they tend to get dealt with quickly, it is usually the ones who moan who don't bother to report anything.

I have a feeling pgsm has some sort of issues with web site as after reading some other websites he was the same then.
He's got issues alright

hill83

What do you mean?

I just meant 'technically' you can ban anyone. Not saying you should though.

And I've just realised I missed out 'can' in my previous post.

Last edited:

Otis

Why are there so many threads by you psgm1? Couldn't the powers that be just give you a single thread for your usual stuff?

Why not, cos every thread says exactly the same thing.

:D

Just give him his own board and he can spend all day talking to himself.

mattylad

pretty sure that you have three posts and they all could be in one thread (oh my god did I just agree with PGSM1)

Users who are viewing this thread