Why so unhelpful? (1 Viewer)

Sawyer

So I have been on these forums for a good while. Only forum with Cov fans I know :p

I have asked a few questions, enquired about a few things. I gotta say.. about once out of 6 questions have I had an answer, it is like no one is interested in helping. Why is this? If anyone asked me a question I would try and answer it the best off my ability, or point people in general direction.

Is this the etiquette off the forums and users?

I really am sorry if I create anger amongst admins, it is not my intention, this is just an observation / experience. I am part of many off forums, and this one, is the least helpful unfortunately by a long shot.

rob9872

Oh ffs not you again.

Don't answer him peeps

Nick

Administrator
Hi,

What questions have you asked that havent been answered? Had a quick scan on my phone but couldnt find any in posts from you? It doesnt show all posts though to be fair!

LewSkyBlue

So I have been on these forums for a good while. Only forum with Cov fans I know :p

I have asked a few questions, enquired about a few things. I gotta say.. about once out of 6 questions have I had an answer, it is like no one is interested in helping. Why is this? If anyone asked me a question I would try and answer it the best off my ability, or point people in general direction.

Is this the etiquette off the forums and users?

I really am sorry if I create anger amongst admins, it is not my intention, this is just an observation / experience. I am part of many off forums, and this one, is the least helpful unfortunately by a long shot.

1. Theres GMK (not that good though)

2. Maybe people dont know the answers/its not a very good question/people think you could just google it.

3. Possibly.

Hope this answers your questions ;)

Sawyer

I mainly just ask questions about away matches I attend in threads and other misc things about Cov in general.

I think this thread is offensive to the forums and I do apologise for that Nick, delete as you please.

I love these forums and check them regularly and dont want to jeopardise that.

Nick

Administrator
I mainly just ask questions about away matches I attend in threads and other misc things about Cov in general.

I think this thread is offensive to the forums and I do apologise for that Nick, delete as you please.

I love these forums and check them regularly and dont want to jeopardise that.

No it is fine. Got any links to the threads?

Users who are viewing this thread