Why we are not back at the Ricoh ? (1 Viewer)

sky blue john

Greed !!
Sixfielders are generating 300k for the club in ticket sales. This probably only just about covers the rent. With player sales covering the wage bill.
At the Ricoh ticket sales would be roughly worth 3 million which would cover the current wage bill and mean we could afford to keep players we develop and not be forced to sell.
Oh but hold on the spanner in the works comes from having to pay Arvo 1.8million yearly interest fees on a highly inflated debt !
Personally I am starting to lose interest mainly because of this off field bullshit.
I have accepted the fact that we will be at Sixfields for at the very least this season.
The only way to force the issue is a boycott of matches, but i don't expect this to happen.
Last season our away support was magnificent but it sent out a message that we would come back once in Cov.
I expect our away support to drop season by season as more and more fans become disconnected from the club.
This will not help Sisu's back up plan of a new stadium. To fund the stadium they will be looking for a deal with a supermarket chain similar to the Ricoh. But this door and window of opportunity is likely to shut the longer we stay at sixfields. What supermarket chain in their right mind would invest for 1500 fans every two weeks ?
I can already feel my enthusiasm for my half a dozen away matches this year diminishing. Its just feeling tired of all the off field crap our club has been dragged into by Sisu.
There was a point that if Sisu brought us back to the Ricoh I would be back for home matches. But now I will never watch a home match again until Sisu have gone !

mrtrench

I am starting a campaign to stop all new threads about:

1. Sixfields versus Ricoh as a venue.
2. Whether fans should or should not boycott Sixfields

I am calling it Not One Thread More (NOTM).

shmmeee

Why has nobody raised this issue before? :thinking about:

I am starting a campaign to stop all new threads about:

1. Sixfields versus Ricoh as a venue.
2. Whether fans should or should not boycott Sixfields

I am calling it Not One Thread More (NOTM).

We know all this Sky Blue John?

You know most forums ban thread whining (what you're doing) because it's pointless and posting in a thread just brings it to the top.

The forum software is built so that things no one is interested in drop to the bottom.

The best way to deal with a thread you don't like is to simply not post in it.

mrtrench

You know most forums ban thread whining (what you're doing) because it's pointless and posting in a thread just brings it to the top.

The forum software is built so that things no one is interested in drop to the bottom.

The best way to deal with a thread you don't like is to simply not post in it.

good idea

sky blue john

Greed !!
Sixfielders are generating 300k for the club in ticket sales. This probably only just about covers the rent. With player sales covering the wage bill.
At the Ricoh ticket sales would be roughly worth 3 million which would cover the current wage bill and mean we could afford to keep players we develop and not be forced to sell.
Oh but hold on the spanner in the works comes from having to pay Arvo 1.8million yearly interest fees on a highly inflated debt !
Personally I am starting to lose interest mainly because of this off field bullshit.
I have accepted the fact that we will be at Sixfields for at the very least this season.
The only way to force the issue is a boycott of matches, but i don't expect this to happen.
Last season our away support was magnificent but it sent out a message that we would come back once in Cov.
I expect our away support to drop season by season as more and more fans become disconnected from the club.
This will not help Sisu's back up plan of a new stadium. To fund the stadium they will be looking for a deal with a supermarket chain similar to the Ricoh. But this door and window of opportunity is likely to shut the longer we stay at sixfields. What supermarket chain in their right mind would invest for 1500 fans every two weeks ?
I can already feel my enthusiasm for my half a dozen away matches this year diminishing. Its just feeling tired of all the off field crap our club has been dragged into by Sisu.
There was a point that if Sisu brought us back to the Ricoh I would be back for home matches. But now I will never watch a home match again until Sisu have gone !

I have never been more pleased to have egg on my face !!!

ajsccfc

Before the next game I'd like john to create a thread along the lines of 'why do we never win 5-0 ever ever!!!!!!?!?!?!????!?!?!'

Users who are viewing this thread