Why? (1 Viewer)

Bigelvesy

Can we just take a step back from the utter lunacy and despair surrounding our club, and someone answer me a question?

Why? Why is Tim Fisher proposing a new stadium, why are they bidding for the company in admin, why are they still here where they are so clearly hated by a majority?
I just dont understand what is in it for them?

Im upset tonight, i was planning on getting a season ticket next year, was looking forward to getting the new replica shirt, all the excitement of preseason. I want to be able to worry about pressleys tactics and formations,
Not this, not statements like this, not 3 years groundsharing, not spiralling downwards under sisu management.

Why?

Bigelvesy

I have my driving test in about 30 days, if i pass im going to do a league 1 tour. Saturday away games, they'll be 4 spare seats

rob9872

Are you travelling on your own then?

chiefdave

it's a good point and the one thing I've never been able to work out. despite what some people seem to think noone on here who is handy with the figures has been able to find any evidence that SISU are actually making any money out of CCFC so why are they so desperate to hang onto it?

Bigelvesy

My dad is a cov fan, but not overly fussed about going to games, especially away games, hes whipped!
My uncle works away, and my cov mad grandad moved to scotland, all my mates are arsenal, liverpool or utd fans!
Was going to have the season ticket on my own in singers corner and just take a radio to listen to the commentary!

Users who are viewing this thread