Whyte v Chisora / Josh Warrington v Carl Frampton (2 Viewers)

Nick

Administrator
Looking forward to it, hopefully they will just spend the whole fight trying to knock each others head off!

Westendlad

I'm going to watch 2 blokes try and knock each other out! Not fussed if they will never be world champs!
'Paying' Nick........Pay to watch Frampton v Warrington ( excuse my spelling if wrong ).............Two hungry fighters who will deliver what you crave !!

Sky_Blue_Daz

I see David price is on the undercard for the whyte v chisora fight .
It’s a shame his career never took off as I thought he looked decent at one point

Nick

Administrator
I see David price is on the undercard for the whyte v chisora fight .
It’s a shame his career never took off as I thought he looked decent at one point

I thought price was still asleep from that big knock out. (think theres been more than 1!)

Nick

Administrator
Just watching some of the highlights from the last fight. Some of those shots that landed were madness.

Sky_Blue_Daz

I thought price was still asleep from that big knock out. (think theres been more than 1!)
To be fair he was 10/15 seconds from beating Glovotkin aome grey shots thrown in that fight

tisza

Just watching some of the highlights from the last fight. Some of those shots that landed were madness.
That was a tremendous fight. Maybe short on skill but incredible heart and determination. One of the fights of that year. Should be a good rematch with Whyte having improved.
The 2 featherweights is going to be another top fight. Frampton gets past the Warrington jab and he
should take it

Covkid1968#

Might of mentioned this before but Dilion lives at my local pub.... would have gone down to support him but got family down from Liverpool...... he looks in awesome shape and is well up for this. Thoroughly nice bloke and fecking huge when someone ickle like me sits by him.

Hes coming out on the walk to the ring with the landlords son Ollie who coincidentally grew up with and is an old mate of Tom Bayliss

What the feck has happened to me.... I’ve turned into a shameless name dropper

Covkid1968#

He lives in a pub? A bit random!
Has done for 2 years.... few miles from Loughborough uni where he does all his training etc.... amazing to see a professional athlete train and spar...

people say I live in the pub, but they never seem to think that I too may be training and on a strict fitness regime. People shouldn’t make assumptions just because I’m short with a beer belly....

Reactions: vow

Nick

Administrator
Has done for 2 years.... few miles from Loughborough uni where he does all his training etc.... amazing to see a professional athlete train and spar...

people say I live in the pub, but they never seem to think that I too may be training and on a strict fitness regime. People shouldn’t make assumptions just because I’m short with a beer belly....

Christ, I assumed it would be London way.

Is it just the flat above there?

Covkid1968#

Christ, I assumed it would be London way.

Is it just the flat above there?
It’s a pub with posh hotel like rooms in out buildings.... so he’s living in style bless him.

vow

Frampton v Warrington = Slug Fest so far!

tisza

whyte/chisora carrying on from where the last one ended. chisora could blow himself out though

vow

Trying to watch both and they're fookin great brawls!

tisza

That was murderous. Similar to froch-Groves ko.
Chisora was actually ahead on cards even with the 2 pt deduction.
Chisora really is a warrior. Whyte just a slightly better boxer.

Users who are viewing this thread