Match Thread Wigan Match Thread (1 Viewer)

hill83

Vik? Yeah, I’d say he’s the laziest player, but that’s a very high bar cos we have a hard working team. Point is he’s white so no one ever calls him on it. It’s not a problem, attacking players should be saving their energy.

Careful

covboy9

Robins has us in position for a playoff push but won’t receive the backing of the owners

9th-12th is our spot

vik is contracted to 2024 but 10mill ok table and off he goes to the prem I can’t begrudge him that it would be nice if he finished the season tho

Macca

Hes not even fucking close to lazy either. Was chasing down all sorts again. Vik is probably the laziest player we have and no one ever mentions it (plus it means he can do things like that in the 95th minute)

Neither Palmer or Vik are lazy.

shmmeee

Neither Palmer or Vik are lazy.

I didn’t say he was. I said he was the laziest player. He often looks disinterested until the ball comes near him. I don’t think it’s an issue cos there’s more to football than constant running and you want him to do that in the final minute, but if you’re someone who wants to call a player lazy for some reason there’s far more reason to call Vik lazy than Palmer.

no_loyalty

We battered them second half, got that bit of luck with the deflection to force them to come out. Vik’s goal was absolutely outstanding, the power, pace and finish was unreal. We need that takeover before the January transfer window otherwise he will be sold.

baldy

Vik? Yeah, I’d say he’s the laziest player, but that’s a very high bar cos we have a hard working team. Point is he’s white so no one ever calls him on it. It’s not a problem, attacking players should be saving their energy.

Ridiculous post - you hit your head?

CCFCSteve

Not pretty first half but all over them second. Some great performances again, Sheaf, Hamer and defence. What a goal from Vik !

CCFCSteve

Can we not just cancel this bloody world cup malarkey and get on with our season? Last thing we want or need with our form is to have to stop for a few weeks!

I bet the players need a breather with the run of games. It’s also when injuries start to happen. Shame it’s not a shorter break though

Gint11

I didn’t say he was. I said he was the laziest player. He often looks disinterested until the ball comes near him. I don’t think it’s an issue cos there’s more to football than constant running and you want him to do that in the final minute, but if you’re someone who wants to call a player lazy for some reason there’s far more reason to call Vik lazy than Palmer.

What a ridiculous comment. The only criticism I give him is he sometimes doesn’t see a pass that’s a better option than shooting but I forgive strikers for being selfish.
The bloke doesn’t stop running. Even saying he is the laziest player is just utter shite.

Gint11

My only criticism for tonight was too many tippy tappy passes on the edge of the box. 470 passes in the game, 2 shots on target. Less passes on the edge, more shots please. Other than that, a solid performance and a great win and yet another blooming clean sheet. You just love it

Users who are viewing this thread