Wigan v Newcastle (1 Viewer)

sw88

Chief Commentator!
Bust up at half time. I expect the Newcastle assistant will be watching the second half from the stands! Stupid act at half time!

Yes the challenge in the first half was meaty, but Halsey must have spotted the challenge as he gave a freekick. Yes It looked high but move on! No need for management staff to get involved half an hour after the incident.

kg82

It should've been a red but pardews making out it was intentional - it wasn't.

sw88

Chief Commentator!
Seeing it back, it was very meaty and should be considered dangerous. Even if the refs view was blocked, the lino that side has no excuse for missing.

As for the hand ball, the other lino should have spotted that too.

Bad game for officials today. Id hate to be a football official thats for sure

kg82

It's very mis-timed and it was his first prem start, so probably a bit over enthusiastic. But not intentional. Yeah, pardew does my head in. Likes to take the stance if the victim a lot. True, a lot went against them today but in my opinion Wigan deserved the 3 points anyway.

kg82

Just watching the replay of the tackle again and it is an awful tackle. But Carver should not be confronting the player. That's not up to him - absolute idiot.

Macca

Yes just watched it and disappointed that it didn't involve a machete and machine gun given the sensational headlines. Bad tackle, not intentional, no one is dead

Macca

Dont forget Macca, footballers can be killed from having a ball directed at their head, or so Alex Ferguson felt a few months back anyway so anythings possible

Well quite. If people are going to ridicule that incident for being overhyped then they can't be getting over excited about today's.

Users who are viewing this thread