Will Keane (2 Viewers)

higgs

Could be leaving Wigan on a free are we one of the clubs Keane on him?

Sent from my SM-A528B using Tapatalk

higgs

Would be a better option than waghorn was off the bench last season

fatso

Would be a decent squad filler on a free.

He was born in Stockport and represented England at U16 to U20 level, but then something amazing must of happened as over night he suddenly became Irish! How the fuck did that happen???

higgs

He was born in Stockport and represented England at U16 to U20 level, but then something amazing must of happened as over night he suddenly became Irish! How the fuck did that happen???
It's called grab a granny

CDK

Think he's useful,never been with a successful club and scored goals in rubbish teams.

Sick Boy

The same way Grealish and Rice turned English 😉

higgs

I’ve never understood the switching of international sides - I’m very much of the side of Kilbane on it.
Agents in players ears become an international add more ££ to your weekly wage in contract negotiations etc

Briles

Presumably you think John Barnes, Raheem Sterling, Terry Butcher and Cyrille Regis should never have played for England and that Haaland shouldn’t be playing for Norway?

Out of curiosity, what is the criteria?

Sky Blue Harry H

The year we got promoted in L1, he was playing for Ipswich, and looked a quality player at St Andrews when we played them. Obviously not a 'one for the future', but he's not a bad squad player for the likely outlay (wages)

fatso

Presumably you think John Barnes, Raheem Sterling, Terry Butcher and Cyrille Regis should never have played for England and that Haaland shouldn’t be playing
At least those people actually lived in, and earned their living in the country they represented.

Will Keane on the other hand.

nicksar

My lineage on the Paternal side is 100% Scottish on the Maternal side 100% English. I was born in England
If anyone ever asks my nationality I've always said Anglo-Scot..or British.

DrPoolittle

Same way President Biden claims to be Irish. Surprised the Republic never called him up when Jack Charlton (RIP) was in charge

Briles

Technically we are all African

napolimp

My lineage on the Paternal side is 100% Scottish on the Maternal side 100% English. I was born in England
If anyone ever asks my nationality I've always said Anglo-Scot..or British.

Fair enough. People should be able to identify however they want, it really doesn't make a f**kin ounce of difference to anyone. And there's so many factors involved for individuals. As for international eligibility, the rules should be chosen and implemented by FIFA uniformly across the board.

Users who are viewing this thread