Will Ranson Walk? (1 Viewer)

Nick

Administrator
If this was another SISU decision and nothing to do with Ray Ranson, will he walk?

He was close when Fox and Dann were sold and again when Thomas left but will it be the final straw?

If SISU keep doing things above his head all of the time.

Coventry La La La

Wouldn't suprise me if he resigns due to not having majority control and sisu getting the mojority vote on major decisions he can't win.

gouldberg

If this wasn't his decision then I think he has every right to go. If he resigns it may be the wake-up call that Sisu needs to get their act together and either sell us on or finally invest in a way that might give us a better future.

sky_blue_up_north

He should he has been undermined by the rest of the board, who have no idea how to run a football club, muppets

Lloyd

i wouldnt blame Ranson for resigning, unfortunately, if he does, then we're left with a bunch of idiots running the club who operate like shady business men.

today marks the downfall of our club... League 1? I hope not, but if things continue now like they are, it's innevitable.

bushyaus

If this was another SISU decision and nothing to do with Ray Ranson, will he walk?

He was close when Fox and Dann were sold and again when Thomas left but will it be the final straw?

If SISU keep doing things above his head all of the time.

Probably walked already hence the BS announcement that there will be no statement until after Burnley game.
Strange thing that Brody fella asking for people to Twitter with suggestions on how to improve things(without money) clown or what!!!!. Next thing Boothroyd gone mmmmmmm

Coventry La La La

Probably walked already hence the BS announcement that there will be no statement until after Burnley game.
Strange thing that Brody fella asking for people to Twitter with suggestions on how to improve things(without money) clown or what!!!!. Next thing Boothroyd gone mmmmmmm

When I read Brody's twitter page there was so many people saying get rid of the manager and invest in some descent footballers and get a manager who can play "passing football" obviously Boothroyds now be sacked but I can't see the investment part happening so theres no point in getting a passing style manager.

Nick

Administrator
The thing is it isn't the manager who plays passing football it is the players. ;)

Maybe we need to get a squad who can pass a football 10 yards first :)

bushyaus

The thing is it isn't the manager who plays passing football it is the players. ;)

Maybe we need to get a squad who can pass a football 10 yards first :)

Living in Queensland my 2nd team is Brisbane Roar. Won the title this year and came from 0-2 with 3 minutes of extra time left in play off final. Won 4-2 on pens.
They play football on the ground even the defenders pass the ball. Cannot believe CCFC have not looked at the A League for players who IMO would wipe the floor with anything CCFC currently has, and would cost peanuts. Unbelievable!!

Users who are viewing this thread