Will Sepalla be at the match? (1 Viewer)

John_Silletts_Nose

It's not far from her offices or from home to The Emirates ground.

An ideal networking opportunity and she could attend with business associate and life long Arsenal fan, Paul Appleton.

Get the cameras out looking for a slim lady with blonde hair, aged in her early 50's.

Hobo

She has no interest in football and scared of cameras, so I'd say No she won't be there.

ecky

Need some banners "No Joy in Coventry" at arsenal
She won't be there too busy stuffing money under her mattress!

_brian_

This is the thing, guys! If we could just identify who Joy Sepalla is, then we might actually get this mess sorted once and for all!!!

She wont be there cus she hasn't got the bottle. After what she's done to our club she knows if she came anywhere near us she'd get torn apart

Sky Blue Kid

I hope she does turn up for the game....She can see what "Could have been" if she invested in the football team properly.

AndreasB

Makes no difference to anything is she is there or not. The obsession with "outing" her is still pointless

Sky Blue Kid

edgy...What, like, literally?...................................................................................Not everybody thinks as you do mate. He means "Verbally"

John_Silletts_Nose

Paul Appleton will definitely be there as he is a season ticket holder but may be invited into an exec box.

I suspect Joy will be there as it's a good networking opportunity, some big money at Arsenal. I don't think she will be easily spotted but I have given a description of her.

BigadamL

If I was her I would sit with the cov fans, no1 would even know it's her. However if she say in the posh boxes the camera could pick her up

Captain Dart

If I was her I would sit with the cov fans, no1 would even know it's her. However if she say in the posh boxes the camera could pick her up

I think the realities about her interest in football may have escaped your attention.

runner

No chance ... as another poster said, no interest in football and is the Scarlet Pimpernel of the footballing world ... so nope she won't !

edgy

edgy...What, like, literally?...................................................................................Not everybody thinks as you do mate. He means "Verbally"

I had visions of rabid fans tearing her limb from limb and chewing on her like starved cannibals.

BigadamL

They haven't escaped my attention, however IF she were to attend then that's what I would do.
That's why I started it with IF

shmmeee

Makes no difference to anything is she is there or not. The obsession with "outing" her is still pointless

Why is accountability pointless?

You should really tell the FA that, they think it's quite important to know who owns what.

wingy

Why is accountability pointless?

You should really tell the FA that, they think it's quite important to know who owns what.

But not Gregg Clark ,"It would be unfair to expose a seriously wealthy backer as the fans may demand they waste some of It on Players", or words to that effect.

duffer

She won't be there because she has no interest in football. Our club is simply a vehicle for her to make money (or possibly, dump debt).

I'd have no issue with the making money side of it, if SISU hadn't shown themselves to be so spectacularly inept at doing it with regard to our club.

If there's networking to be done, Timmy's the man anyway. You need someone with an inflated sense of self-importance and a casual disregard for facts for that kind of job.

The Gentleman

It's not far from her offices to The Emirates ground.

An ideal networking opportunity and she could attend with business associate and life long Arsenal fan, Paul Appleton.

Get the cameras out looking for a slim lady with blonde hair, aged in her early 50's.

If she wears an Arsenal shirt we can all play where's Wally!

Captain Dart

She won't be there because she has no interest in football. Our club is simply a vehicle for her to make money (or possibly, dump debt).

I'd have no issue with the making money side of it, if SISU hadn't shown themselves to be so spectacularly inept at doing it with regard to our club.

If there's networking to be done, Timmy's the man anyway. You need someone with an inflated sense of self-importance and a casual disregard for facts for that kind of job.

I'm sure Joy would be good at networking also.

cofastreecity

Joy will definitely be at the match as she was at last years League Cup. Given I had seen her a few times at the Ricoh, she is around 5ft 6ins, thin, early 50s, greying blonde hair, lets hope the TV focuses on the box. Paul Appleton will be at the match, although not stupid enough to be seen with Joy, but probably have after match drinks. Take the long lenses you may get lucky, but now Grendal will have seen this post, she will probably come dressed in disguise.

Moff

She won't be there, it's red wine night at Wetherspoons

I heard she stays in reading the bible whilst mercilessly ramming Fisher from behind with a strap on, for all the fekk ups he has made.

I am surmising though and could be wrong ;)

Hobo

Wonder if Nikki Sinclair will be there speaking up for Coventry fans and trying to mediate?

skybluefred

It's not far from her offices to The Emirates ground.

Just look for the one in a clowns outfit.

John_Silletts_Nose

It's a big game of course she'll come out the woodwork ;)

We should just photograph every woman we've never seen before, post them on here and decide which one is her :)

There are a few people on here that know what she looks like, I described her earlier.

She will probably be there but may not appear in the seats and stay out of view.

Users who are viewing this thread