Will the academy soon become a centre of excellence? (1 Viewer)

Walsgrave

If it loses its funded (from the Premier League I believe?) The notable example of one such large club in this area, or at least in my mind, is Walsall's youth development set up. Their youth team plays at BCFA and their youth development sides at a secondary school, St Thomas More in Willenhall...

Also does anyone know why the U21's and U18's pitch at the Higgs has not yet been relaid for the new season? Was it left in anticipation of today's decision so that work on this kicking barn could commence quickly?

stupot07

If it loses its funded (from the Premier League I believe?) The notable example of one such large club in this area, or at least in my mind, is Walsall's youth development set up. Their youth team plays at BCFA and their youth development sides at a secondary school, St Thomas More in Willenhall...

Also does anyone know why the U21's and U18's pitch at the Higgs has not yet been relaid for the new season? Was it left in anticipation of today's decision so that work on this kicking barn could commence quickly?
Walsall only have a cat 3 status, so yes that is why we will probably have.

Your last question I assume is a yes, they have purposely not done thr academy pitch in anticipation of the planning approval.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Jamieblue7

Just to be clear. There is no such thing as a centre of excellence anymore. That was changed with the introduction of EPPP 4 years ago. It's Cat1-4 from here on in

Hobo

Just to be clear. There is no such thing as a centre of excellence anymore. That was changed with the introduction of EPPP 4 years ago. It's Cat1-4 from here on in

Cat 1-4? With SISU we will probably end up with a dog of a status :)

Users who are viewing this thread