WILL the SBT stand up for the fans now?? (1 Viewer)

psgm1

Banned
For months this moribund organisation has been cosying up to the local media, seemingly endlessly appearing on as fan of the week, and indeed where it not being shamed into doing so and released some questions today, have effectively done less than a=one person has done on their own!

Is it not time for the SBT to stand up for the fans and categorically denounce sisu in public?

Is it not time now to refuse to deal with sisu as sisu have refused to even to pretend to negotiate?

More inmportantly will the SBT finally come out and ask that if P4 wants REAL fan participation, that he if successful have a brand new share issue, to allow the fans to have a GENUINE link with the club.

The German model the SBT makes great claim to want to emulate is based on not just fan participation, but actual tangible links via shared ownership.

Pompey and swansea - 2 other teams they have used as a reference point BOTH FINANCIALLY input into the club.

Yet surprise surprise the SBT has NEVER (since their initial claims of expecting a few thousand to provide £1000 each was realised to be utterly ridiculous) even entertained having an OPEN share issue amongst ANY fan.

Maybe this is their view, maybe it isn't, but considering if there is a plan then surely it should be out in public domain.

SO WILL THE SBT BACK A SHARE ISSUE FOR THE FANS OR NOT? IF NOT WHY NOT?

They have asked questions today of the administrator, well I am asking questions of you!

After all if you want to be the voice of the fans, this is surely NOT an unreasonable thing to expect - after all the criticism sisu got for being secretive.

I would suggest there can be little if any question that the original shareholders may want to once again enjoy the position they once held, and heaven knows the club could do with the additional funds!

Will the SBT push for a Share issue for all fans? I guess not - but would be pleasently surprised if they did!

Obtaining the position of spokespeople of the fans is fine, but if you do NOTHING with it, then WHAT IS THE POINT?

I'm pretty sure the SBT members are do not want the group they paid to join to sit on the fence.

As voice of the fans you SHOULD represent the fans. Garnering favour withe the owners is NOT what you are supposed to be - and was definitely NOT what you claimed when you first started posting.

SO come on SBT. Your members seem pretty quick to try and belittle me, to try and silence me, but this is a FAIR question. And if you expect answers from others over tricky questions, not unreasonable for you to expect the same.

If you don't like tricky questions - fine, disband, but if you expect to have power, you expect to hold the position of fans spokespeople then you SHOULD be accountable. Not to me, I couldn't give a rat's ass if you answer me, but you SHOULD answer to your members. Unless of course they are happy for you to sit on the fence and post rhetorical questions on a forum, and attack someone for holding you to account the same way you SHOULD be holding sisu to account!

So what are you SBT Man or Mouse?

Let forth the public hate campaign from the thought police!

lifelongcityfan

psgm... we all know you do not like the sbt. If you really know so much why dont you set up your own alternative organisation.?
Easier to be critical than correct!!

Grendel

For months this moribund organisation has been cosying up to the local media, seemingly endlessly appearing on as fan of the week, and indeed where it not being shamed into doing so and released some questions today, have effectively done less than a=one person has done on their own!

Is it not time for the SBT to stand up for the fans and categorically denounce sisu in public?

Is it not time now to refuse to deal with sisu as sisu have refused to even to pretend to negotiate?

More inmportantly will the SBT finally come out and ask that if P4 wants REAL fan participation, that he if successful have a brand new share issue, to allow the fans to have a GENUINE link with the club.

The German model the SBT makes great claim to want to emulate is based on not just fan participation, but actual tangible links via shared ownership.

Pompey and swansea - 2 other teams they have used as a reference point BOTH FINANCIALLY input into the club.

Yet surprise surprise the SBT has NEVER (since their initial claims of expecting a few thousand to provide £1000 each was realised to be utterly ridiculous) even entertained having an OPEN share issue amongst ANY fan.

Maybe this is their view, maybe it isn't, but considering if there is a plan then surely it should be out in public domain.

They have asked questions today of the administrator, well I am asking questions of you!

After all if you want to be the voice of the fans, this is surely NOT an unreasonable thing to expect - after all the criticism sisu got for being secretive.

I would suggest there can be little if any question that the original shareholders may want to once again enjoy the position they once held, and heaven knows the club could do with the additional funds!

Will the SBT push for a Share issue for all fans? I guess not - but would be pleasently surprised if they did!

Obtaining the position of spokespeople of the fans is fine, but if you do NOTHING with it, then WHAT IS THE POINT?

I'm pretty sure the SBT members are do not want the group they paid to join to sit on the fence.

As voice of the fans you SHOULD represent the fans. Garnering favour withe the owners is NOT what you are supposed to be - and was definitely NOT what you claimed when you first started posting.

SO come on SBT. Your members seem pretty quick to try and belittle me, to try and silence me, but this is a FAIR question. And if you expect answers from others over tricky questions, not unreasonable for you to expect the same.

If you don't like tricky questions - fine, disband, but if you expect to have power, you expect to hold the position of fans spokespeople then you SHOULD be accountable. Not to me, I couldn't give a rat's ass if you answer me, but you SHOULD answer to your members. Unless of course they are happy for you to sit on the fence and post rhetorical questions on a forum, and attack someone for holding you to account the same way you SHOULD be holding sisu to account!

Off the medication again?

Nonleagueherewecome

Has the OP read their latest statement?

Bluegloucester

Do one, you pathetic individual!

CJ_covblaze

Hello pgsm1. Cheers for the feedback. Quick question. Can you please tell me where/when we have ever said we'd expect a stake in the club for nothing? This has never been mentioned as far as I'm aware.

StevieM

I think the questions posed to the administrator are well considered and just about cover all the bases.
The physical time expended by the SBT board must come at some considerable cost to all of their family lives, so for that reason alone I personally take my hat off to them all.
A thankless task, I wouldn't be suprised if they must think is it worth the criticism and jack it.
Well I appreciate the efforts and the concerted efforts to trawl through reams of gobblygook to extract the info to pose the questions to Mr Appleton...well done chaps.

CJ_covblaze

Thanks Stevie always nice to get positive feedback. We all work full time. Some of us have kids too. For those of us that have better halves lets just say they're all very understanding!

gary_ccfcforever

I've got no chance of finding one whilst so much of my time is taken up with the trust... at least thats the excuse i'm using and i'm sticking to it!:)

CJ_covblaze

Grendel

People ridicule psgm1 (and rightly so a real One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest sort) however for every 3 posts he makes he gets a "like". He has a following. Some on this post follow him and agree with him. Each to their own.

SkyBlueSwiss

People ridicule psgm1 (and rightly so a real One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest sort) however for every 3 posts he makes he gets a "like". He has a following. Some on this post follow him and agree with him. Each to their own.

Sometimes he says things that make sense and sometimes he spouts utter rubbish, and people may well respond positively to the one and negatively to the other. I have indeed in the past "liked" a post of his. I have also told him that in my opinion he is being stupid with this ridiculous crusade against the Trust and suggested he stop his stupidity.
It's called reading peoples posts, thinking objectively about the contents and then posting a reasonable reply without attacking the person (unless they are being obnoxious, of course).
You really should try it sometime!

wayne4426

SBT are fame hungry people. More interested in being on radio. And spouting off crap that gets us nowhere and trying to be the voice of the fans. Well my voice is simple. DO ONE

letsallsingtogether

I'm sorry but the Trust has not been going for very long they are just normal supporters like the rest of us .
They care about what happens to our club.
they have to do what they believe is right for a trust to do for its members.

Me and you however can do and say what ever we want without repercussions.
I do not take more involvement due to my work and personnel life they however find the time to shuffle these two about.

My hat goes off to you all keep up the good work...........

:blue:

hill83

I really hope you are on a huge wind up psgm. Because if not, you are in need of some serious counselling.

Have a day off.

procdoc

Biggest load of crap I have ever had the misfortune to read. Seriously the men in white coats will be arriving for you soon.

mark82

Surely you will have seen from the minutes on the SBT website that they have made arrangements for a potential future share issue. Why not join and attend meetings to get your opinion heard. Or maybe that isn't as easy a ranting behind a keyboard.

Brighton Sky Blue

Surely you will have seen from the minutes on the SBT website that they have made arrangements for a potential future share issue. Why not join and attend meetings to get your opinion heard. Or maybe that isn't as easy a ranting behind a keyboard.

The asylum Internet is only on over a 2 hour window so he has to vent within that timeframe.

Colin1883

I'm not sure about the sbt, but they were right to wait for Appleton to make his interim report before asking questions about the issues it raised.

blueflint

i can see the trust getting more support (good thing i m o) hope it works out how to be more constructive as regards the removal of sisu

TurkeyTrot

As a balance, it's not about the removal of SISU, it's about getting to the truth and, for the fans, understanding what has and is going on. If a few noses are put out of joint then so be it. If the Trust has to ask other parties some direct questions then we will be doing that also. If we can get all the facts established and out in the open hopefully as fans we will be able to make a decision as to what we think is the best way to take CCFC forward and give the Trust a mandate.

SkyblueBri

It amazes me that fellow supports can have a go at the only supports voice we have, if you disagree go to the meetings and get things changed, at least they are doing their best for us.
What is the alternative, we slag each other off until our club is liquidated and then wonder could we have averted this?

I have joined the trust, emailed the FL, replied to the CT petition and am prepared to put on any pressure I can, it may all be useless effort but at least I tried.

Voice_of_Reason

It amazes me that fellow supports can have a go at the only supports voice we have, if you disagree go to the meetings and get things changed, at least they are doing their best for us.
What is the alternative, we slag each other off until our club is liquidated and then wonder could we have averted this?

I have joined the trust, emailed the FL, replied to the CT petition and am prepared to put on any pressure I can, it may all be useless effort but at least I tried.

Totally agree -- I'm not sure even if my small voice will be heard, but at least I'm trying to play my part having joined Sky Blue Trust, emailed Paul Appleton (no reply), Tim Fisher (no reply), the Football League and will just hope that many combined "small" voices will help. One candle will not illuminate a room, but loads of candles will. Criticize me if you must, but I have a passion for my club !

Users who are viewing this thread