Will they join forces? (1 Viewer)

BrisbaneBronco

Just thinking whether the 2 bidders will bid against other and then join forces if either is successful.:claping hands:

quinn1971

Just thinking whether the 2 bidders will bid against other and then join forces if either is successful.:claping hands:

From the interview yesterday.i think to get us back to the ricoh next season it will have to be working alongside sisu.for now then hopefully they'll be gone.

RogerH

It's difficult to picture what SISU's role would be in any "partnership". What would they bring to the table ? The Byng group would bring investment, they would be dealing with ACL/Council/Higgs re stadium matters, they would provide the CEO (surely Fisher would go?). But SISU ? Maybe it's some way to give them an exit strategy and avoid any legal battles ?
I am not sure, though, whether ACL etc would work with a set up that includes SISU. Surely, they have thought of this ?

Last edited:

BrisbaneBronco

It's difficult to picture what SISU's role would be in any "partnership". What would they bring to the table ? The Byng group would bring investment, they would be dealing with ACL/Council/Higgs re stadium matters, they would provide the CEO (surely Fisher would go?). But SISU ? Maybe it's some way to give them an exit strategy and avoid any legal battles ?
I am not sure, though, whether ACL etc would work with a set up that includes SISU. Surely, they have thought of this ?

I was thinking of Haskell working alongside the Asians and SISU out of the picture altogether.
Financing and building of the Ricoh station would certainly be in one groups expertise.

RogerH

I was thinking of Haskell working alongside the Asians and SISU out of the picture altogether.
Financing and building of the Ricoh station would certainly be in one groups expertise.

That would sound better, but someone is going to have to write a large cheque to SISU by way of "go away" money ?

Users who are viewing this thread