Will we have a sqaud for first game (1 Viewer)

jwoodall

Will we have a full squad of senior players or will the team be made up of youngsters for the first game of the season . What do people think?

TheRoyalScam

I think we'll have a mixture of senior pros (e.g. Clingan, McSheffrey), established first teamers (e.g. Bell, Cranie), exciting youngsters (e.g. Jutkiewicz, Hussey) and progressive academy players (e.g. Thomas, Clarke). We'll definitely have a squad.

Unless we go into liquidation.

PhilWasn'tBabb

its going to be thin on the ground but not worse than the likes of Portmouth last season, and some of whats gone was dead wood.

Asuming Gunn goes as well, I would not to too unhappy if we just get a 1st team keeper in.

all those wages being gone would make a big ish dent in the monthly losses. At a very veague estimate £200 K

PhilWasn'tBabb

Yeah, thinking about it 200K is a bit over the time but every bit helps.

I think it'll be an odd season this year, I think there will be 4 or 5 very strong sides and the rest of us will be a long way behind. We are far from being the only club with money problems.

Sky Blue Luke

Ofcourse we will have a squad.

Whether it will be a good one or not is another matter...

blueflint

we cant afford the money that decent players demand so we will end up in the lower divisions looking for diamonds :D:D:D

edgy

its going to be thin on the ground but not worse than the likes of Portmouth last season, and some of whats gone was dead wood.

Asuming Gunn goes as well, I would not to too unhappy if we just get a 1st team keeper in.

all those wages being gone would make a big ish dent in the monthly losses. At a very veague estimate £200 K

200k monthly saving? Have we just lost 5 Marlon Kings?

Users who are viewing this thread