Will you be attending "home" games next season? (1 Viewer)

Will you be attending "home" games next season?

• Yes

Votes: 9 8.3%
  • I may go to a few

Votes: 13 11.9%
  • No

Votes: 87 79.8%

• Total voters

CCFC_Charlie

Simple question. With current circumstances will you be attending "home" games next season?

letsallsingtogether

Yes but will not go in will picket outside everyone has the right to do as they please I just want to show my displeasure at were we are going

JOIN THE CAUSE SAVE OUR CITY IN OUR CITY

:blue:

dongonzalos

To be honest I am always someone who says 'just answer the bloody question'
However surely this us dependant in whether it is at home or not (Coventry)
Who the owners are?

Sbarcher

Will I be signing any more polls asking if I will attend home matches - NO!!

CJ_covblaze

I've voted no and will be doing the same as Zam. Although the question could be clearer the word 'home' is in inverted commas so you can see what he's getting at.

torchomatic

At the Ricoh yes.

SkyBlueHomer

Another No but the evidence will be 1st game of the season now, only so many polls you can answer.

I am one of those 'lucky' people to have have had my call from someone claiming to be Tim Fisher at the weekend. After a long conversation I now 100% believe the statements that have come out saying no way we will be at the Ricoh next season. Was it Fisher, I couldn't tell you for 100% but this person had access to the survey I had filled in.
Anybody who still isn't taking these problems serioulsy & just assuming we will 'be ok' & back at the Ricoh needs to wake up. Whether anyone has personal issue's with the likes of SBT or Covmad they need to put them aside now.
These are our only reliable voices to the outside world, people are not going to take the opinions of a few faceless people on this or any other forum serious.

This is now the biggest fight the Sky Blue Army will ever face personally thinking from the bitching at each on on here I really dont think it has the balls for it.

Sky Blue Dal

Sorry.. No Way!.. Not while SISU are in charge ... I rather spend my money on my daughter than fund a cartel of charlatans.

I have also cancelled from buying a dvd of the 1987 cup final. I was hoping to buy it from the sky blue shop rather than Amazon as I would want my club to benefit from it. But the way SISU have behaved by removing there stock out of the Ricoh sky blue shop was the final straw for me.

As soon as they go and we still around, I will gladly part with my dosh and come back.

Delboycov

In fairness to the OP the fact he put 'home' games does imply the poll is based on us playing away from the Ricoh and therefore outside Coventry and I've answered no on this basis. I think it's quite obvious this is not just mind games from TF and co and will happen if we don't galvanise and do everything in our power as fans to make them think again. I honestly believe that if we go and play at Walsall/Brum/Northampton/anywhere else outside the city for 3+ years before returning to a new stadium outside Cov as is clearly the remit here,then the club will literally die.

Nonleagueherewecome

Away from The Ricoh: not going at all and not supporting the SISU scummers, although totally understand why others can't bear not following the team.

At the Ricoh but still owned by SISU: not renewing ST, but will go to a few games. Will follow Leamington more instead-a club that appreciates that it's supporters are the club!

Dhinsa's_Millions

If SISU are in charge - absolutely not.

Not giving them a single penny anymore. The problem is previous Season Ticket Holders are now not even wanting to attend walk up games. I can't see there being more than 4,000 IF we are at the Ricoh. If you couple that with the fear that you may actually lose the money you have paid up front then why would you take the risk?

IF you do buy a season ticket wherever it may be - USE A CREDIT CARD!! You are protected if we go bust.

Nonleagueherewecome

Tank Top

Hi Fellas,
No such thing as a home game, next season will be all away games, if the threats from SISU are confirmed, I do hope now, that the "SiSU Saved us" Assertion is seen as somewhat Flawed.

bigfatronssba

out of the 66 how many attended home matches last season (not including crewe)

this is the real barometer

Attended all but weeknight games.

Users who are viewing this thread