Will you be renewing/buying your season ticket next season (1 Viewer)

Will you be renewing/buying your season ticket next season?

• Total voters

Flying Fokker

As Timmy calls us customers, I'm going to think like one. The product that the club / owners are currently offering is sub standard, therefore I will not be renewing.

I've always thought the club needed to consider us as customers...it has been their failing that they have not in the past...alot of 'fans' no longer buy into their inept performance as custodians of the brand.

torchomatic

That's nice. Being "shamed" for supporting our team. I notice all of us have had the grace not to have a go at those that have decided not to renew. The nastiness always comes from one side.

Another person who wants to divide fans. Well done, you'll get a ton of likes at least.

Gosford Green

I have not had a ST since the bastards moved my club to fucking Northampton I just do not trust them not to do similar again. I still go week by week but this year I have been to 4 home and 2 away.

If SISU go both myself and my 2 sons will get season tickets.

bawtryneal

hill83

Grendel

I am putting this pole on that facebook forum.

We are known on there as a bunch of SISU lovers that hide behind user names. Pah.

You do realise that amongst the no people are those who never have had a season ticket?

torchomatic

malkitccfc

No. Never again under these owners. I wish I could have my money back from my season ticket this year. I feel like I was conned this year, that bullshit letter they sent us from Mowbray about looking to improve on last year. I'm not one to throw my dummy out and I don't really get involved with the whole ownership discussion, but until we get a competitive side with owners looking to improve, i'll find something else to do on Saturdays

bawtryneal

I wonder if Timmy is reading this. He will have some explaining to do to Joy.
I wonder how many season ticket holders went on the pitch
Do you have proof of this?

Who has actually voted no. We have the list of who voted yes.
Some may have thought it was a secret ballot.

letsallsingtogether

torchomatic

Otis

Okay, let's start naming names.

Who went to Sixfields and who didn't?

Come on spit it out!!!

rob9872

Can't vote on this. At the moment feel like no but know when July comes around I probably will. More a sense of duty than a desire to go and a free kids one with it.

torchomatic

Come on spit it out!!!

I did which is why I'm a scab.

rob9872

Didn't go to sixfields and wouldn't go if they moved it again. There you go - named and shamed myself, but happy to be so.

hill83

Come on spit it out!!!

I went to one game for a look. We won. It was the best I'd seen us play for years and Wilson was superb.

Grendel

It does say renewing/buying so I think they are fairly covered.

Surely the purpose is to assess the decline from this season -what's the point in someone who hasn't had one since Colin Stein was playing saying no?

torchomatic

I went to one game for a look. We won. It was the best I'd seen us play for years and Wilson was superb.

I didn't start going until November. First game was good but most of it was pretty crap even with Wilson though he was injured for most of the time if i recall.

Otis

I did which is why I'm a scab.
Don't like the way this thread is going, Torch.

The thread quite clearly says renewing or buying. Why are people trying to focus on those who have not been going up this season or previously.

The thread asks who will be buying an ST. Are those who haven't been going not allowed to vote to say they won't be getting one next year either?

steve82

I'm so torn on this, I cannot decide, patience is running out but me and my son been a season ticket holder since our return, and in the Northampton season stuck to away games, prior to that regularly went to games I could attend.

I, like all of us don't like seeing the demise of our club off the pitch like the training ground being sold tho has a clause on that going ahead, academy future in doubt and where our future lies after 17/18 season.

I'm comfortable with us being a self sufficient club as are 90% of other league one and two clubs tho I fear that's not gonna work as of next season when sales slump and again our cloth will be cut further with fans massively divided on suitable means of action to drive sisu out. Ultimately they need to go, but they will leave on there own accord I feel when they feel times right.

I never get drawn into the sisu debates on here, just purely the footballing side of things only.

I love my Saturdays, me and my son off to the football making memories despite the football most the time we enjoy it.... still. I'm reluctant to let sisu spoil that too.

For the first time in ages we've got a manager in charge that fits our level, and is proven to get 11 players fighting for the same cause. I hope he can achieve this and stay on beyond the end of the season as I firmly believe in the summer RS unlike TM will go get the best he can with the structure set out with zero spend on fees tho so much needs fixing off the pitch too.

hill83

The thread quite clearly says renewing or buying. Why are people trying to focus on those who have not been going up this season or previously.

The thread asks who will be buying an ST. Are those who haven't been going not allowed to vote to say they won't be getting one next year either?

You know why.

PRECIOUS INTERNET POINTS

rob9872

Surely the purpose is to assess the decline from this season -what's the point in someone who hasn't had one since Colin Stein was playing saying no?

But in fairness to the knob who started it, you don't know all those that voted yes currently have one or will actually renew. Bullshit undoubtedly on all Internet polls so can only really base assumptions on the data we have unless we can prove the accuracy.

torchomatic

I agree with Grendel. Seems a bit odd to vote no if you haven't been for years and don't intend to. Might as well have a "who is going to buy an Annan Athletic season ticket next season?"

Why are people naming and shaming those who are going to renew?

Threads always go this way as some seem to have difficulty when others have a differing opinion. For example yesterday we were told those who go were "licking up to Tim and Joy."

There's just no respect on here anymore and I doubt it will change.

Last edited:

Otis

I'm so torn on this, I cannot decide, patience is running out but me and my son been a season ticket holder since our return, and in the Northampton season stuck to away games, prior to that regularly went to games I could attend.

I, like all of us don't like seeing the demise of our club off the pitch like the training ground being sold tho has a clause on that going ahead, academy future in doubt and where our future lies after 17/18 season.

I'm comfortable with us being a self sufficient club as are 90% of other league one and two clubs tho I fear that's not gonna work as of next season when sales slump and again our cloth will be cut further with fans massively divided on suitable means of action to drive sisu out. Ultimately they need to go, but they will leave on there own accord I feel when they feel times right.

I never get drawn into the sisu debates on here, just purely the footballing side of things only.

I love my Saturdays, me and my son off to the football making memories despite the football most the time we enjoy it.... still.

For the first time in ages we've got a manager in charge that fits our level, and is proven to get 11 players fighting for the same cause. I hope he can achieve this and stay on beyond the end of the season as I firmly believe in the summer RS unlike TM will go get the best he can with the structure set out with zero spend on fees tho so much needs fixing off the pitch too.
I try to steer clear of Sisu debates too. It is all getting very, very tiresome.

SBT itself, like the City, is becoming a lot less enjoyable to be around these days. I avoid a whole number of threads lately. Too much repetitiveness, too much arguing, too much treading over old ground.

I want to come on, talk football, talk players and managers and tactics and formations and have a bit of a laugh.

Increasingly threads get hijacked though and it is the same old Sisu/Wasps/Council/ finances/debts debate.

Even carried on right through Christmas. Could we have at least not had a ceasefire for a few days at least?

I have said before, the only thing I hate Sisu for is for taking us to Northampton. The off field stuff is now very much impinging on the on field matters though and Fisher certainly doesn't help at all.

Captain Dart

Users who are viewing this thread