Will you cry with joy if we get to Wembley? (1 Viewer)

shoesmith81

As someone who was only 6 in 1987 I can't remember much about it.

When we won the semi final what was it like?

I have tickets for both the home and away leg against Crewe and simply can't wait!

Do you think it will be an emotional affair if we get to Wembley?

I was at Villa Park when we got relegated and must admit I shed a tear when we went down.

Us Cov fans have not had a lot to shout at.

Also do you think there will be a pitch invasion at full time if we make it to Wembley?

How do you think the Sky Blue Army will react on the final whistle in Crewe if we win?

I know it's the JP Cup but I for one am so excited!

Grendel

I'll shrug my shoulders and think "that's nice"

Noggin

I have tickets for both the home and away leg against Crewe and simply can't wait!

I was at Villa Park when we got relegated and must admit I shed a tear when we went down.

Also do you think there will be a pitch invasion at full time if we make it to Wembley?

How do you think the Sky Blue Army will react on the final whistle in Crewe if we win?

honestly I might well do, depends how it happens if we are comfortable probably not, if it's really tight the emotion could get the better of me, I struggled not to shed a tear while singing as we won against preston. I've cried twice due to sporting events in my life, Sheffield utd away (fa cup loss) and villa away (relegation) would be nice to shed a tear for a positive reason.

Brighton Sky Blue

It's been a lifelong wish to watch my team at Wembley-I don't care what competition it's in, we might not get there again for a very long time.

RoboCCFC90

Was very close too tears against Preston after Leon Clarke scored the winner..

MayallMan

Yes...I dont think i'l cry getting to wembley but if we actually win the final, then yes I probably will!

WillieStanley

I cry everytime we win and every time I cum.

EDIT: Sometimes they both happen at the same time. At that point, its time to call the Crisis Team

CovisGod

I may furiously masterbate,

Any minute, and yes I'll probably cry if we win any cup at Wembley, although I ball like a girl at Titanic so.....

barnsleyskyblue

Shoesmith, i went to every round in 87 at the age of 21, always did think i would cry if ever we got to wembley but was just stunned instead.

mattylad

I stood on the shef wed kop behind a 70 year old chap at the semi and having never seen us achieve much of anything he was in tears at the final whistle, I swear to god everyone within 10 feet was having to bite a lip

ohitsaidwalker king power

When I got home from THE Wembley final in '87.. I cried uncontrollably.. the emotion was just too much.
Will I cry if we get to the JPT final?.. yep probably... in memory of those since departed who were there with me at Wembley that wonderful sky blue day... and in joy for my son in the knowledge of the wonderful life-long memories that a visit to the holy grail will bring.

JWC

We've had plenty to shout AT for as long as I can remember, just not for the right reasons.!<br />
<br />
I'll be pretty damn chuffed if we make wembley, I don't care in which competition!

Johnnythespider

If we make it to the final i won't cry, well it's not the F.A cup is it, i'll be very happy though and can understand why those too young to remember 87 would shed a tear. If we don't make it though i might just blart a few tears.

Grendel

I cry everytime we win and every time I cum.

EDIT: Sometimes they both happen at the same time. At that point, its time to call the Crisis Team

When Thorn was in charge you must have thought you had joined a monastry.

scroobiustom

When we scored for 2-2 i went mental, neighbour complained started banging on the wall!

The third went in I started banging back! Had to go round and say sorry afterwards, she understood (older lady) and said she remembered 87' on the news - that actually made my night

lordsummerisle

You're 33 for fucks sake, man up.

Cbaker89

Yes I will and probably wee a little at the same time, then run into work and laugh at all the villa and brum fans and tell them that I am of to wembley :)

oakey

I was on the Hillsboro kop in 87 and it was the single best moment of my 40 years supporting ccfc.
It is impossible to put into words apart from euphoric. The walk back to the cars and coaches was weird as there were bursts of singing and shouting but also lulls when people seemed numb or in a strange daze ... Then someone would start ... Wembley, Wembley or Sky Blue Army and everyone joined in for a few minutes.
Great day and better than the final for me.
I didn't cry then but think we've been through such sh-t since that I may if it happens at Crewe.

RichieGunns

I was 4 when we won the FA cup. My sister and her mate stood on top the bus stop that used to be outside where Primark is now when the bus came past.

She doesn't even like football. I have always been jealous because of that one fact :/

But i may shed a tear if we win. Actually i probably will lol

Brighton Sky Blue

I was 4 when we won the FA cup. My sister and her mate stood on top the bus stop that used to be outside where Primark is now when the bus came past.

She doesn't even like football. I have always been jealous because of that one fact :/

But i may shed a tear if we win. Actually i probably will lol

Sod's law eh-I was going to take Mrs BSB to the Hartlepool game but had to cancel at the last minute. What was her first taste of the City instead? Shrewsbury at home :facepalm:

Users who are viewing this thread