Will you go to Sixfields (1 Viewer)

Will you go to Sixfields

• Total voters

mattylad

Straightforward poll Yes/No

Sub

rather pay to watch port vale or stoke !! both these clubs are within 15 miles of my home but for the past 19 years I have travelled to watch city!! no more now the spineless FL have royally fucked the CCFC fans over.

Sutty

Still not completely sure. I'll see how the club try to convince me in the next few weeks.

At present, I reckon I'll be at a few games, but definitely not the season ticket I've been getting for the last 12 years.

sky_blue_up_north

Going to watch my local team in Middlewich... save me loads of money at the same time.

Grendel

It's not that straightforward. Will I get a season ticket? Absolutely not. Will I go at all? May do occasionally.

CovisGod

Right, so I'm the one that said yes. I'll see Cov wherever were playing, call me whatever you like but I travel down from Norfolk now to watch every home game so Northampton is actually 45 miles closer for me. Before people start with "its the principal of it" etc. I agree with all that but I will still certainly go to some games regardless of location.

alfagt

Definitely will not go to home games, even cup games if not played in Coventry.
Looks like away games only and wearing last seasons shirt. NOPM

Nonleagueherewecome

Not for all the tea in China.

skybluelee

No no no no no no no no no. Not once, ever. Absolute bastard fuck tossers for taking my club away. Rot in hell, sisu.

italiahorse

Right, so I'm the one that said yes. I'll see Cov wherever were playing, call me whatever you like but I travel down from Norfolk now to watch every home game so Northampton is actually 45 miles closer for me. Before people start with "its the principal of it" etc. I agree with all that but I will still certainly go to some games regardless of location.

Why not all the games?

Evo1883

why not just go to away games

skybluelee

Genuinely hope your car breaks down on each journey.

CovisGod

why not just go to away games

Because if I travelled to home games before why wouldn't I now ? I will still go to as many away as time allows. Another reason is I have a load of mates in Northampton as its where I used to live, none of them are Cov fans and I've received about 100 texts this week saying "come and stay, we'll watch a game and go out for a beer" so I'm sure ill go to a few

Hadenough

might go along to verbally abuse any losers that turn up to pay their Sisu subs

Evo1883

Because if I travelled to home games before why wouldn't I now ? I will still go to as many away as time allows. Another reason is I have a load of mates in Northampton as its where I used to live, none of them are Cov fans and I've received about 100 texts this week saying "come and stay, we'll watch a game and go out for a beer" so I'm sure ill go to a few

fair enough , its your choice my friend

DazzleTommyDazzle

Sad sad day.

Only bright point is that I no longer have to panic when the wife says she's booked a holiday or a weekend away in case it clashes with a home game.

I'll go to as many of the away games as I can, but will never watch a "home" game at Northampton - oh and to save anyone the trouble of asking, that includes any cup games against Man Utd, Arsenal, Bayern Munich ( remember that eh?) etc etc

Spionkop

I've missed 3 City home games since 1959. I go to the vast majority of away games and always have done. A way of life.
I will NOT be going to Northampton. Neither will the people that I regularly go with. I will go to away games. Though even then at the moment my heart isn't in it.
Echo what many have said already, gutless Football League.
There's a tiny bit of me that says it's not done yet, the wider implications of this, knock on effect for jobs in Coventry, small firms, Compass etc. Part of me clings to the hope that a deal can still be struck to play at the Ricoh (money might focus a few minds). ACL might not accept the payout and put a spanner in SISU's works, and then what?
Or is it now that WE the fans - the REAL OWNERS OF CCFC - build up a newco club? Just take back what is ours.
Speaking to my dad this afternoon - he was stunned. He's elderly and brought me up to watch City, like a lot of you others I'm sure. We've been too nice, too passive, sleepwalked our way to this, us fans, a disorganised rabble. Just far too nice.

CovisGod

Genuinely hope your car breaks down on each journey.

Harsh. Broke down twice last season on my way down to Cov actually, was a nightmare getting towed all the way back to Norfolk.

I totally agree with the cause, and I understand whole heartedly where everyone's coming from. If I lived in the City I'd be furious. That said, if I did live in the City and we were relocated to Northampton would I still go ? Probably.

Evo1883

i genuinely would rather dip my balls in honey and stick them in a bees nest than go to northampton

The Reverend Skyblue

Well Banbury United will have 3 more season tickets ,and Brackley Town will have two more this season, as for me Diss Town have just acquired a very enthusiastic supporter who will buy,if they do them , a season ticket and I will travel to as many away games with them as I can, which should be a lot as all the grounds are local-ish, and they play in bloody tangerine which will be very strange supporting Blackpool lookalikes

Just so very frustrated and completely depressed with everything to do with Cov, can't ever see the old flame being re-ignited again

Users who are viewing this thread