Wilshere cools City talk (2 Viewers)

Coventry La La La

wilscrop_2570879.jpg

Midfielder says Arsenal are 'in his heart'

Arsenal youngster Jack Wilshere has dismissed speculation he could leave Emirates Stadium for Manchester City in the summer.

The England international has enjoyed a breakthrough season with the Gunners this year, establishing himself as one of the key components of Arsene Wenger's squad.

Reports surfaced over the weekend that big-spending City were looking to tempt the 19-year-old creative midfielder to Eastlands at the end of the season in a £40million move.

But Wilshere has poured cold water on such rumours by pledging his future to Arsenal and shrugging off talk of a City switch.

The youngster wrote on his Twitter account:

"People asking if I'm going City? I dont kiss the Arsenal badge then leave.

"This club in my heart."

SkyBlue_Am

Would be a terrible move for him to go to Manchester City who are not even guaranteed to be in Champions League next year....

Marty

The problem with Man City is that they have too much money, they just go out and buy anybody they want and don't really look how the players fit into there system, Will be a silly move for anybody that young moving to a club like that, hes at the perfect club now and if he stays there for a few years he could become something special

He needs to stay at Arsenal to guarantee his first team place and growth as a player. It'd be devestating for the national team if he left for City.

rob9872

Arsenal need some guile and strength, so I think we should swap him for Clive Platt.

Users who are viewing this thread