Wilson save (1 Viewer)

PVA

Sorry but he’s still fucking shit. It’s his job to save the ball. Maybe he can learn to catch and kick it next week FFS

Yeah and he does that job far better than Moore at the moment, regardless of how many times he kicks it out of play.

olderskyblue

”official” mom. was interviewed after the match in the lounges, about 6pm. Interestingly he said that Yok was still in the changing room very angry about not scoring :unsure: Apparently they’re good mates, and Yok had said before the match, any pens, I’m taking them. Wilson wound him up at half time about godden taking it :LOL:

Brighton Sky Blue

”official” mom. was interviewed after the match in the lounges, about 6pm. Interestingly he said that Yok was still in the changing room very angry about not scoring :unsure: Apparently they’re good mates, and Yok had said before the match, any pens, I’m taking them. Wilson wound him up at half time about godden taking it :LOL:

If Gyo wants to take them maybe he should score them at a better rate

rob9872

Sorry but he’s still fucking shit. It’s his job to save the ball. Maybe he can learn to catch and kick it next week FFS
Doubling down rather than admit you're wrong, I'd normally respect that kind of conviction in your beliefs but this smacks of desperation to believe your own ramblings. He's performing well above the standards set previously and hard to believe you're a fan or go to games if you're criticising yesterday's performance and not giving credit where due.

Skybluedownunder

Westwood made some brilliant saves, especially from 1 on 1's. Still the best keeper we've had since relegation.

Wilson bad a good game today, although his kicking is still a worry.

Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk

I watched the replay back and yeah I thought to myself Westwood was far more entertaining.

Westwood was the best keeper we’ve had at the Ricoh.

Wilson is just a constant worry for me, very shaky keeper

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Alan Dugdales Moustache

Highfield road, Cov against Norwich, score 5-4 with a penalty too Norwich, last kick of the game and Jim Blyth saves the pen.
That was the craziest game ever. I recall there were three goals disallowed as well. Blyth best keeper since Jimmy Hill left.

Frostie

He played ok yesterday, however I would expect him to make that save. The header wasn't particularly powerful and was pretty close to him imo.
It's one you'd probably expect him to get a hand to but required a really strong wrist to keep it out & push it behind. It's a very good stop.

As said before, the following one from the resulting corner is even better imo.

olderskyblue

If that's the one I'm thinking of that was a Doyle block rather than a Wilson save I think
Thought that at the time, bit I think it was Wilson saved it with his knee maybe.

Frostie

If that's the one I'm thinking of that was a Doyle block rather than a Wilson save I think
I thought that originally too but on replay it goes past Doyle & Wilson saves with his legs. Stats sites all have it recorded as a Wilson save too.

Reactions: PVA

Ash

He produced 3 great saves in about a minute, there was a third that was offside anyway but still a class stop.

Thought he was much more commanding of his area yesterday, came out and claimed a few important crosses. He’s probably just a relieved to have Fadz back as the rest of the defence!

lordy_87

It's one you'd probably expect him to get a hand to but required a really strong wrist to keep it out & push it behind. It's a very good stop.

As said before, the following one from the resulting corner is even better imo.
Yeah not taking away from it , it was decent save but not as quite good as made out imo. I might well be incorrect though 🙂

slowpoke

It isn’t about one good save though, he has improved perhaps more than a lot thought he would and at the moment well worthy of the number one slot, have to consider he has had young inexperienced defenders in front of him and the loss of McFadz for a lot of games, reckon MR will bring in another keeper in the summer so we’ll have to see if he remains number one or not.

Robinshio

Wilson is an excellent shot stopper and in the top few in the division
Not too worried about his distribution which at times is not great, but probably no worse than many others

He is very poor at commanding his area and communicating with his defence

If he could improve this area of his game, he would be more than good enough to go into next season with

Users who are viewing this thread