Wilson (1 Viewer)

shmmeee

Here's hoping for the first proper striker out of the academy in my time (no I do not count McSheffrey as a proper striker).

That said, if come Christmas he's got 15-20, what odds on us keeping him?

covcity4life

Must keep this kid long as we can. Let's get promoted at least once before well him to a top club, most likely prem from the looks of callum

RoboCCFC90

Super, Super Cal, Super, Super Cal, Super, Super Cal, Super Callum Willson!!

sw88

Chief Commentator!
That's the area that most comes from experience and confidence though.

I agree with that. I just hope it's something that Pressley recognises and can make sure he trains a lot more in this area.

He's certainly surprised a lot of people, myself included.

Last season I felt he lived off one goal, when Pressley persevered with him. So far this season he's living off 5, and some very impressive overall performances!

RoboCCFC90

Callum has been brilliant all season so far and you have to say he has looked a threat and gave every defence trouble..

mark82

Callum has been brilliant all season so far and you have to say he has looked a threat and gave every defence trouble..

He showed glimpses of what he could be last year. First player I've been excited about from the academy in years and I can't watch!

RoboCCFC90

He showed glimpses of what he could be last year. First player I've been excited about from the academy in years and I can't watch!

Joint top goal scorer in the league with Nahki Wells, I am glad we kept him, his goal against Colchester was just a taste of what he can do

Last edited:

mark82

Joint top goal scorer in the league with Leon, I am glad we kept him, his goal against Colchester was just a taste of what he can do

Got a good strike force in Clarke, Wilson & Mansett. Playing good football. If we were in Coventry I would be getting excited about this season.

RoboCCFC90

Got a good strike force in Clarke, Wilson & Mansett. Playing good football. If we were in Coventry I would be getting excited about this season.

Exactly and I don't think anyone can doubt what SP is doing and fair play to him and the lads because they make me excited about the team ATM.. Baker back now so his experience, assist and eye for goal may improve us..

dongonzalos

Unfortunately SISU
Underestimate the value of that bit.

They are sitting on a gold mine and just can't quite see it.

Here's hoping for the first proper striker out of the academy in my time (no I do not count McSheffrey as a proper striker).

That said, if come Christmas he's got 15-20, what odds on us keeping him?

None at all with SISU, he will be gone for £50 and a bag of chips.

Users who are viewing this thread