Wisteria House (1 Viewer)

fernandopartridge

I see the CT has reported that some men have been charged.

What it hasn't reported in full (probably due to no research is who one of the men is a company director for). It's scary really.

SimonGilbert

Telegraph Tea Boy
Thanks guys. We are aware.

We're very limited as to what we can report once people are charged. Strict contempt laws govern what we can report. I'm sure more detail will emerge in court.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Houchens Head

Fairly well known member from Malvern
Such a shame hearing about all the historical abuse that has gone on. I would just like to make a point that I was brought up in care from c1954 to 1968, spending a long time in various kids homes mainly in Coventry but also in Essex and 4 years in a convent in Birmingham. The one home that had a major impact on my life was "Roxborough House" on Holyhead Rd. I was there from 1964 until 1968. The guy that ran the place, George Smith, was the most amazing human being I have ever met. I doubt I will meet another like him. Yes, he was strict in his own way but would deal with any punishment in a very professional and correct way. He would also give us great words of wisdom.
He had nothing but kind thoughts and care for us. When I left the care of the authorities in 1968 aged 15, I didn't want to leave. I still miss Mr Smith terribly. A truly great bloke. I just wish I could hear more about some of the good things a lot of care staff did instead of what some of the scumbags were guilty of.

Houchens Head

Fairly well known member from Malvern
No smoke without fire, Dutch. They're guilty of something.

Users who are viewing this thread