Wither Youth Policy? (1 Viewer)

TheOldFive

I noticed today's opening line up had no former Youth/Academy players, albeit obviously the bench was loaded with the kids.

When was the last League Game that happened in our starting line up? Has it happened often recently?

I'm not particularly critical of it just curious. Although probably only a year on from the "Specials" photoshoot there is an irony to it of course.

wingy

I noticed today's opening line up had no former Youth/Academy players, albeit obviously the bench was loaded with the kids.

When was the last League Game that happened in our starting line up? Has it happened often recently?

I'm not particularly critical of it just curious. Although probably only a year on from the "Specials" photoshoot there is an irony to it of course.

Yet It's the future apparently.:thinking about:

dongonzalos

If SP stays and TF's long term plan for the club works in a couple if years you will have a senior squad comprising of most of our current under 18's
IMO

Tonylinc

If SP stays and TF's long term plan for the club works in a couple if years you will have a senior squad comprising of most of our current under 18's
IMO
No we won't. They will sell at the first offer. It will be rip up and start again; rip up and start again; rip up and start again.........well, you get my point.

ccfcway

we won today...

Not only did we win, but we had enough efforts and possessions for it to be a worthy win away from home.

Finch, Willis and Haynes came on, all of whom are from the academy. We also had Thomas and Maddison on the bench

I for one am happy tonight !

Users who are viewing this thread