Wolverhampton Paper (1 Viewer)

I was doing a Google search on Leon Clarke to see what the the current state of a transfer was & I came across the following quote about a Clarke for Sigardsson & cash possibility:

[h=1]nathanstyles89[/h]January 27, 2014 3:23 pmIf there's 'ANY' truth in the swap deal - no wonder sigurdarson didnt want to go!! It's a step down and who would want to play for such a poorly run club who possibly dont have a future in the football league.

On the whole it seems don't want Clarke as Jacket prefers to play in a 4-5-1 system. What happens if he stays? Agents ruin football.

[h=1]Wolves Fans Comments in Local Paper ….

HSK[/h]January 27, 2014 4:07 pmWe don't need him, they can keep at Coventry or Northampton wherever

They don't want Leon do they! Again I ask - what if the window closes & Leon is still a City player?

Astute

Of course some of their fans don't want him. Just like others do. He is this divisions top scorer. Look at our club. Some want him to stay. Some don't because he asked for a move away. I want him to stay. Without him we are in trouble. And there are no facts out in the open on why he wants to go. But some are guessing that it is all about money and state it as a fact.

Spionkop

It seriously looks like he refused to play last night and Elvis is not happy.
Can see twenty years down the line City fans arguing about this one, just like they do about Dion.

skybluenorth

Thanks for all the goals Leon but if he has refused to play then that is unforgiveable, sick of players attitude like Clarkes, sell him and lets move on,

pusbccfc

Coventry a step down... Haha

Grendel

It seriously looks like he refused to play last night and Elvis is not happy.
Can see twenty years down the line City fans arguing about this one, just like they do about Dion.

Mentioning Leon Clarke and Dion Dublin in the same sentence will hardly ever happen.

Users who are viewing this thread