Match Thread Wolverhampton Wanderers - Coventry City [FA] Match Thread - Saturday 16th Mar (1 Viewer)

Nick

Administrator
Yeah right. Wolves are an EPL team...it was always going to be about them at the start. We're getting our segment now.

Some people could be so much happier...

It was about Man Utd.

Would love somebody to ask the pundits something about our players.

Now back to O'Neill being manager of the year.

SkyBlue_Bear83

Why are you putting the blame on Robins? Just weird.
Wasn't my intention to try and put blame Robins.

I'm just not as convinced as you that he's mentally checked out but it seems Robins agrees with you and he sees more than both of us.

Just frustrated as it seems a really shit end to his time here.

Grendel

or he's been below his best for a fair few games and Palmer has done well in some of those games when he's started in his place. Particularly in the cup. Don't let reality get in the way of your soap opera fantasies, though.

Palmer in the 10 role against decent opposition has been poor - which is why O Hare is in demand and Palmer isn’t

HadjiChippo

Gary O’Neil has done a good job since coming in, but to say he’s done a lot with little is insane.

That squad has had about £250 million spent on it the last 2 seasons and have had one of best recruitments in the league. Unless that’s how ridiculous premier league spending has become that that’s considered frugal.

Sky Blue Harry H

Probably been mentioned already, but in the build up before the teams were announced, the CWR commentator said 'will it be Collins or O'Hare in goal ?!?!

shmmeee

Wasn't my intention to try and put blame Robins.

I'm just not as convinced as you that he's mentally checked out but it seems Robins agrees with you and he sees more than both of us.

Just frustrated as it seems a really shit end to his time here.

It really does. Saddens me when players sour their career like this. But I get it from his POV, last time and injury fucked his big chance. Even if it wasn’t intentional it would always be in his mind.

Briles

I really like ally Mcoist as a commentator

Nick

Administrator
Now McCoist is wanking over Wolves.

Be interesting to see how much he knows about our players. I hope he has done some research.

Ricketts

Ali McCoist saying its better for us to be away! Clueless twat. We would have stuffed them at our fortress.

Grendel

Palmer isn't out of contract at the end of the season. ;)

I guess we should have not played Gyokeres last season

Users who are viewing this thread