Match Thread Wolverhampton Wanderers - Coventry City [FA] Match Thread - Saturday 16th Mar (4 Viewers)

Nick

Administrator
Robins masterclass. Wolves clearly thought we would pay 5 at the back but went back to 4 at the back. MVE playing forward is the way forward for the rest of the season. Hopefully back to 4 at the back for the season

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Agree, we have to stick at that formation.

So good having Sheaf back.

bigfatronssba

Diagnosed with cancer back in November and it’s been a bit tough at times, but that’s the best cancer treatment I will ever have. A real pick me up.

thanks Skyblues, immensely proud of each and every part, of our mighty club

I hope you'll be well enough to see us at Wembley?

HadjiChippo

Agreed

Best case scenario for me is Newcastle
They struggled past Blackburn, only ones I’d want to avoid in semis in a footballing sense is Man City or Pool(imagine one or the other are certs for final), could see us beating anyone else with a little luck on our side.

Flying Fokker

Leon Osman
Former Everton midfielder on BBC Radio 5 Live
We've witnessed one of the best FA Cup quarter-finals I've seen. It's been an outstanding game of football. This game has been all about Coventry, most teams falling behind that late would've thought that was it.

Coventry have got goalscorers in team, Simms and Wright have scored a lot of goals between them and they've got themselves into a semi-final.

ovduk78

Leon Osman
Former Everton midfielder on BBC Radio 5 Live
We've witnessed one of the best FA Cup quarter-finals I've seen. It's been an outstanding game of football. This game has been all about Coventry, most teams falling behind that late would've thought that was it.

Coventry have got goalscorers in team, Simms and Wright have scored a lot of goals between them and they've got themselves into a semi-final.
Mark Chapman said that it was the game of the season

bigfatronssba

Its around 18K I think
It was 19k at the start of the season but half season tickets that went on sale in December probably pushed that up to 20k

Users who are viewing this thread