Match Thread Wolverhampton Wanderers - Coventry City [FA] Match Thread - Saturday 16th Mar (3 Viewers)

Briles

I'd rather hear Clive shrieking any day of the week than clueless shit female commentators - more please Clive

Its incredible how you still manage it even with an amazing win haha

mrfr

Yeah, makes the man part of the game TBF. I don’t care anyway. Love our manager celebrating in the face of a small child. It’s what football is all about.
I’d have preferred him to go full Eden Hazard and two foot the little prick.

CCFCSteve

Today showed why I'm glad we don't have var in championship. Couldn't make a decision on the goal and o hare clearly kicked in the face, going unpunished. On the goal, it possibly came off the arm but the wolves defender pushes simms arm up at the same time. One thing that did really please me outside of all the other heroics was collins coming to claim a couple of difficult cross in a crowded box. Took a lot of pressure off at important times.

Has VAR ever followed the ‘clear and obvious’ instructions ?! 30 seconds max and if you can’t judge stays with onfield decision. 5+ mins is crazy

Just watching the 30 second spell of wright save (after being put through by a lovely palmer ball), Eccles save and then palmer dinking it just wide. So unlucky

Users who are viewing this thread