Woolyback (1 Viewer)

Grendel

God he's not on the phone in is he?

Evo1883

If it's Gaz from Bedworth you are on about , he's a great bloke who sits behind me in block 16

Grendel

A caller called Garry saying no one should go to any games until sisu have gone, players forced to play under sisu robins won't stay....

Grendel

If it's Gaz from Bedworth you are on about , he's a great bloke who sits behind me in block 16

No it's someone who said anyone who goes feeds sisu and he's been boycotting

Covstu

A caller called Garry saying no one should go to any games until sisu have gone, players forced to play under sisu robins won't stay....
Yeah I heard that fecking idiot. We just had a really positive result and that twat come out with those daft comments.

trevelfarandwide

Hur hur, if Emmerdale was set in Leicester, The Woolly Back would be the local pub.

I'm wasted here.

Grendel

To be fair Woolyack or that equally retarded fuckwit Riva called this. Forum Grendel Talk

Apparantly all posters on here hang onto my every word and without my influence no one would go to games.

trevelfarandwide

Garry Woolaston isn't it, or something like that?

I used to read the comments section of the CT regularly, his were very bipolar but equally dramatic. He sounds like a 50 year old virgin who still lives at home, to be fair.

Sky Blue Harry H

Heard the call. Don't know why he bothered calling in. Hadn't been/doesn't go, said the club was going to hell in a hand cart and implied that fans who went were keeping the owners there, whereas him staying away was his part in attempting to force them out. Annoyed me

skybluetony176

To be fair Woolyack or that equally retarded fuckwit Riva called this. Forum Grendel Talk

And there's the real reason you started this thread. To polish your ego by telling everyone that there's people out there who think you're the king of SBT. Truth is you're the jester.

Grendel

And there's the real reason you started this thread. To polish your ego by telling everyone that there's people out there who think you're the king of SBT. Truth is you're the jester.

To be fair I think it was Grendel Towers - I visualise you as the latrine boy

Brylowes

[QUOTE="trevelfarandwide, post: 1311181, member: 8887]
his views were very bipolar but equally dramatic. He sounds like a 50 year old virgin who still lives at home, to be fair.[/QUOTE]
Grendel.....GRENDEL....is that you.;)

trevelfarandwide

[QUOTE="trevelfarandwide, post: 1311181, member: 8887]
his views were very bipolar but equally dramatic. He sounds like a 50 year old virgin who still lives at home, to be fair.
Grendel.....GRENDEL....is that you.;)[/QUOTE]
Since we all hang on his every word here, allegedly, then yes, there's a bit of Grendel in all of us...

What a worrying thought...

Users who are viewing this thread