World Without End - Channel 4 (1 Viewer)

scroobiustom

Anyone else watch this series?

Tony and Ridley Scott, it has just come to an end (6 Eps).

Was curious to see if there anyone knew if there would be another series, given Tony's death?

Also if anyone does watch this, has anyone watched Pillars of the Earth? I'm in the process of reading it wanted to know if it made a good watch?

muchas gracias x

WillieStanley

Anyone else watch this series?

Tony and Ridley Scott, it has just come to an end (6 Eps).

Was curious to see if there anyone knew if there would be another series, given Tony's death?

Also if anyone does watch this, has anyone watched Pillars of the Earth? I'm in the process of reading it wanted to know if it made a good watch?

muchas gracias x

Pillars of the Earth - Great cast, great director and very well transposed to TV. People are getting really good at getting the written into live action a la GOT.

Whats World Without End? Never heard of it! Always up for some good TV!!

scroobiustom

Pillars of the Earth - Great cast, great director and very well transposed to TV. People are getting really good at getting the written into live action a la GOT.

Whats World Without End? Never heard of it! Always up for some good TV!!

Its the next instalment after Pillars, another Ken Follett book - you should check it out, 4od!

I've watched them in the wrong order, but its as a result of World Without End (WWE - Love it!) that I started to read Pillars.

WillieStanley

Its the next instalment after Pillars, another Ken Follett book - you should check it out, 4od!

I've watched them in the wrong order, but its as a result of World Without End (WWE - Love it!) that I started to read Pillars.

Awesome!! I'll crack on with that tomorrow!!

scroobiustom

Sweet, let me know your thoughts, I'm about to watch my first Pillars,

didn't realise its was Starz, they did Spartacus and I'm not ashamed to admit, BIG FAN!

Users who are viewing this thread