Match Thread Wrexham FA Cup match (5 Viewers)

Hertsccfc

Before a ball was kicked I thought we had enough on the pitch to win the match ..

The players have to take some blame , Robins should have changed it at half time .
I couldn't see how we could win with that line up, and it gave the psychological advantage to them from the start. There were virtually no goals in that starting eleven.

David O'Day

Laughable, I’d wondered why everyone thought you were a twat but I can see now….
not going to explain what i have posted today that has upset you?

you're that 6 fingered weirdo people laugh about aren't you? now sleep it off chuckles

Alan Dugdales Moustache

We played them off the park once we were
1-4 down. By then it's a big ask to get anything from the game but we could and should have.
I thought Palmer played well throughout.
I know the league is more important but I absolutely hate it when we go out of the FA Cup at the first hurdle.
Credit to Wrexham. I think they were good enough today to have beaten Leicester who looked abysmal at Gillingham. But they're through and we aren't.

larry_david

Simple things like when they've got a monster throw we can't deal with, how many times did we keep putting it out for a throw. Stupid stuff.

Brighton Sky Blue

The players have to take a huge chunk of blame , turning up like Billy big bollocks thinking they could play at 20% and turn them over
If it were that I'd be fractionally less concerned. But it's clear that beyond that some are just past it.

Another year and a half paying Simon Moore, whoops

Evo1883

I don't even think it's that, some of them are just weak as piss aerially & positionally plus completely fail to spot danger.
I mean the menatlity thing has to be a factor , its why you get cup shocks generally .

Players underestimating opposition and underperforming not fully getting up for the occasion until the games gone.

However our recent defensive displays probably show you what can happen , as you've alluded to

Brighton Sky Blue

Simple things like when they've got a monster throw we can't deal with, how many times did we keep putting it out for a throw. Stupid stuff.
Let's look at things since McF's injury.

Reading-conceded from a simple corner
Swansea-falling to pieces from 3 up
Sheff U-twice again from simple balls into the box and another from our own corner
Bristol-standing still watching someone put it in from point blank
Today-4 against a flipping Conference team all from either a long throw in or a corner

We're missing him badly, just as much as O'Hare.

Evo1883

Let's look at things since McF's injury.

Reading-conceded from a simple corner
Swansea-falling to pieces from 3 up
Sheff U-twice again from simple balls into the box and another from our own corner
Bristol-standing still watching someone put it in from point blank
Today-4 against a flipping Conference team all from either a long throw in or a corner

We're missing him badly, just as much as O'Hare.
I said this , I think fadz is as important to this team

Tommo1993

Perhaps angriest with the third goal. How much freedom do you want playing head tennis in your opponents box? First goal absolute peach of a cross that our wing backs could only dream of producing, albeit poor defending still.

Terry Gibson's perm

Watching the Liverpool game and they have just gone to VAR, so some have it some don’t replays at the start and then they stop as it gets more important the tournament is a farce.

pusbccfc

I thought it was a shite decision he couldn’t wait to send him off

Referee was horredous. Both sides on the end of poor decisions.

Terry Gibson's perm

The ref was out of his depth, but knowing the powers that be well will see him in the championship next year.

Earlsdon_Skyblue1

A lot of people embarrassing themselves on this thread

watch the game then talk shite after
Just watched highlights how is panso sent off?

ref was determined to help Wrexham win today

So you only watched the highlights, but had a pop at people displaying emotions during the game, that you weren't even watching?

skyblu3sk

I’m struggling to find Moore at fault apart from the cross/shot

the ranting on this thread today has been embarrassing

people genuinely want robins out which is ridiculous
Thought he could have done a lot better on the head tennis goal too.

Users who are viewing this thread