Write (not email) to the Football League (1 Viewer)

Voice_of_Reason

Should anyone wish to write to the Football League, enclosing any articles if you want to, the address is:

The Chairman and Board of the Football League
Football League Operations Centre
Edward V11 Quay
Navigation Wharf
Preston. PR2 2YF

Far more effective than emails.
For the record, I've written twice - sent recorded delivery

Paxman II

What is it you want to happen exactly?
How you think it can come about and the end game that will secure a brighter future for our football club?
I assume it's all about getting SISU out but what solution follows if you were successful?

I don't think there's a single supporter who likes SISU but they are the current custodians and on the face of it the only real chance in the short to medium term of keeping our football club alive surely?

People have had an opportunity to try and wrestle it away from SISU without success recently. The likes of Haskell, Hoffman have tried and failed and on more than one occasion. Money talks but clearly no one offered SISU enough or did various factions decide not to or that it was not feasible given the situation of what was on offer? The latter I suspect applies.

I don't see any solution to our problem other than allowing SISU to get on with it until a better window of opportunity opens up (and it will) where there will be an exit strategy they can sensible place on the table.

Now if the council had been more open to agreeing something concrete on the stadium then it may have been different for the likes of Haskell and others. With ACL still running the show then there was never going to any justifiable way for them to place a bid of substance during the admin process.

Voice_of_Reason

What is it you want to happen exactly?
How you think it can come about and the end game that will secure a brighter future for our football club?
I assume it's all about getting SISU out but what solution follows if you were successful?

I don't think there's a single supporter who likes SISU but they are the current custodians and on the face of it the only real chance in the short to medium term of keeping our football club alive surely?

People have had an opportunity to try and wrestle it away from SISU without success recently. The likes of Haskell, Hoffman have tried and failed and on more than one occasion. Money talks but clearly no one offered SISU enough or did various factions decide not to or that it was not feasible given the situation of what was on offer? The latter I suspect applies.

I don't see any solution to our problem other than allowing SISU to get on with it until a better window of opportunity opens up (and it will) where there will be an exit strategy they can sensible place on the table.

Now if the council had been more open to agreeing something concrete on the stadium then it may have been different for the likes of Haskell and others. With ACL still running the show then there was never going to any justifiable way for them to place a bid of substance during the admin process.

We all have differing views and opinions, all of which I respect. I would prefer us not to exit administration quickly, but for the Administrator to take up ACL's rent free offer for this coming season. This would give more time for further negotiations to take pace and, should SISU be genuine in wanting to build a new stadium, allow them time to prove so. This way there will be no "ground share" in the immediate future, SISU would not be in control of CCFC but the Adminstrator would. This may mean a further points reduction, but it isn't a forgone conclusion that we wouldn't make up the points deduction. Cheers

RoboCCFC90

We all have differing views and opinions, all of which I respect. I would prefer us not to exit administration quickly, but for the Administrator to take up ACL's rent free offer for this coming season. This would give more time for further negotiations to take pace and, should SISU be genuine in wanting to build a new stadium, allow them time to prove so. This way there will be no "ground share" in the immediate future, SISU would not be in control of CCFC but the Adminstrator would. This may mean a further points reduction, but it isn't a forgone conclusion that we wouldn't make up the points deduction. Cheers

The offer was for while CCFC Ltd was in Admin I believe not for the whole season.

Voice_of_Reason

The offer was for while CCFC Ltd was in Admin I believe not for the whole season.

Correct ... but I would hope that once the season has started sensible negotiations would continue for whatever length of time left in the season. I know the transfer embargo would remain but it gives the young players a chance to show their worth. I accept that the season could be a struggle though.

cashless

Correct ... but I would hope that once the season has started sensible negotiations would continue for whatever length of time left in the season. I know the transfer embargo would remain but it gives the young players a chance to show their worth. I accept that the season could be a struggle though.

I am going to write to the FL to say that I am happy with the ownership of Otium (until proved otherwise) and therefore should issue the golden share to enable us to get on with football. I would appreciate that "fans" cease from this ridiculous "anyone but Sisu" posturing . Please don't assume you speak for everyone.

RoboCCFC90

I hope that I also win the National Lottery on Saturday but unfortunately neither seems likely, ACL have used this as a tactic to apply pressure that has worked well.

jesus-wept

I am going to write to the FL to say that I am happy with the ownership of Otium (until proved otherwise) and therefore should issue the golden share to enable us to get on with football. I would appreciate that "fans" cease from this ridiculous "anyone but Sisu" posturing . Please don't assume you speak for everyone.
Do that by all means but i am going to write to them to let them know a number of Leicester fans have infiltrated our campaign and to ignore their pro sisu mantra

cashless

Do that by all means but i am going to write to them to let them know a number of Leicester fans have infiltrated our campaign and to ignore their pro sisu mantra

So I can't have a different view unless I am a Leicester fan? Probably the most cretinous comment I have ever read on here. And that is saying something.

jesus-wept

Didn't say you were a Leicester fan. Think i have touched a raw nerve, probably more accusate than i thought

Blue Maniac

I think most of us have got better things to do, such as laughing at absurd rumours about Demba Ba.

Users who are viewing this thread