Writing to the tabloids. (1 Viewer)

Sky Blue Dal

Hi Guy's,

Not sure if they listen ... but do you think it worth explaining fully about what is happening to our club to any of the tabloids below.

I feel they are not getting a full picture of how the fans feel and what our present owners are doing.

As it is end of football season with less news to report, they may find space to write about our fans plight.

Just a thought and I am prepared to be ridiculed for this post.

[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected].
[email protected]

WFC

Hi Guy's,

Not sure if they listen ... but do you think it worth explaining fully about what is happening to our club to any of the tabloids below.

I feel they are not getting a full picture of how the fans feel and what our present owners are doing.

As it is end of football season with less news to report, they may find space to write about our fans plight.

Just a thought and I am prepared to be ridiculed for this post.

[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected].
[email protected]

Actually think it's a good idea. Particularly when you see the daily mails last article on the subject. If ever you wanted proof that they don't do any research or check anything out before publishing that was it. Just put forward what Holdings had sent them some of which they didn't even attribute to them so that people could judge it objectively but presented it as fact.

It's very easy when you are on a forum to think everyone must know the background details because they've been discussed so much' but there are lots of people, fans and non fans but Cov citizens who don't, they are not on forums and many read things in tabloids and just take it at face value.

If you are going to get your message across you need to use as many media streams as you can.

pusbccfc

Yes, should be done.

Bill Glazier

Worth a try, but tabloids would rather report on Beckham's latest tattoo than the collapse of old clubs like ours. Tossers.

WFC

Perhaps the Telegraph could have a word with their sister publications Sunday Mercury and the Mirror going to get in touch with Telegraph about it

If you can get it in one national these things usually get syndicated so would probably appear in most of them. Most of what is written in papers is somebody else's story with some rewording by someone who knows nothing about the story and therefore the wording changes often changes the crucial details of the story. This is why so much of what is printed in papers is complete piffle and turns out to be untrue.

Spionkop

I did contact the chief football writer, Paul Doyle, at the Guardian this morning and he did reply very quickly saying something would be included in the paper about us soon.

Users who are viewing this thread