WUM's (1 Viewer)

Nick

Administrator
Hello,

I know a lot of you are worried about Wind Up Merchants coming on the site and winding up the users as seen on 606.

As you can imagine as I was not a monderator or anything on 606 I don't have access to his IP address else I could just ban that straight away.

The forums are monitored all of the time and there is software in place to detect when people are using multiple accounts.

Although I might not be able to stop him signing up, I can make him go away quite quickly.

Feel free to PM me with any concerns.

Thanks

Nick

Administrator
I own the site, I pay for the site so if people don't play by the rules they are gone! :)

Sky Blue Luke

SBT>606 already :)

Nick

Administrator
Ha what e-abusing isn't really the same? Why not get a hotel room and some baby oil and fill your boots?

skybluehugh

Hi Nick, He is the reason i have signed up to this site today. You just can not have a proper discusion on 606 without that person (would have been stronger but new to site) ruining it and when he is challanged the 606 mods back him. You are not allowed to say anything about the idiot.:mad:

SkyBluesAndy

Facebook User
Hi Nick, He is the reason i have signed up to this site today. You just can not have a proper discusion on 606 without that person (would have been stronger but new to site) ruining it and when he is challanged the 606 mods back him. You are not allowed to say anything about the idiot.:mad:

Welcome to a better place Hugh. All WUM's will be dealt with properly on here :)

:welcome:

smileycov

Facebook User
ha-ha, just read all that word forum stuff!! sorry it got bit wild princess, glad you haven't shot off x

Users who are viewing this thread