Wycombe game live on SKY - oh dear (1 Viewer)

chiefdave

Ticket details to be confirmed tomorrow. Wouldn't be surprised if they go straight on sale to those with priority as they'll need to get them on general sale ASAP. Might even go straight to general sale but have season ticket holders seats reserved for the first couple of days.

letsallsingtogether

Ticket details to be confirmed tomorrow. Wouldn't be surprised if they go straight on sale to those with priority as they'll need to get them on general sale ASAP. Might even go straight to general sale but have season ticket holders seats reserved for the first couple of days.
Wonder if they will let us have our own seats or just sell in the main stand and open others as they sell out?

I_Saw_Shaw_Score

I would imagine that'll be the case.

I thought without it being on TV we'd get 18-20k

Now with being on TV & being only a week away 10-12k max. Or am I still being a bit too optimistic?

Otis

Well I was thinking that, but in the past they have allowed ST holders an extra ticket or two.

Plenty of people like me how go alone and may wish to purchase a ticket for the seat next to them.

If they go that way then I think it will be two days for ST holders and then Thursday, Friday, Saturday and Monday for everyone else.

Users who are viewing this thread