Wycombe tickets (1 Viewer)

North York’s Blue

£10 in advance, however an extra £2 on the gate. Although the club stated at the beginning of the comp that prices for all games are set at £10.

However West Ham fans weren't charged the extra on the gate for their game at Wycombe recently, so why are we being ripped off?.

sw88

Chief Commentator!
You do however save on the ticketmaster fee and postage

Good point, and which is £3 in total!

Not sure why they seem to charge delivery sometimes and not others? when I booked both Walsall and Charlton together (5 x Walsall and ticket and travel for Charlton) I was charged the £7 handling / admin / made up fee but wasn't charged delivery, yet when I only spend £24 for Wycombe I get charged it!

letsallsingtogether

Till you get their and boom £2.00 extra please.
What you gonna do refuse and go home;)

Astute

You do however save on the ticketmaster fee and postage
Got us by the bollocks whichever way we buy them.

I wouldn't pay the extra anywhere else. Went to buy a fridge freezer about 6 months ago from Currys. Was just under £1,200. Went to pay for it then found out that delivery was on top. Not a massive amount but..... Asked them if I could pick it up for free knowing they didn't keep them in store. Even said I would go elsewhere if they still wanted to charge me. They said it was fair as if I chose the day but not time slot I would get it delivered for free. Went online and bought similar for £200 cheaper delivered.

Can't get around the matchday ticket charge unless I watch another team play :hungover:

Mild-Mannered Janitor

Kindest Bloke on CCFC / Maker of CCFC Dreams
This is the exactly what football supporters trusts should be fighting against, differential pricing. Charlton was ridiculous, only send a few but charge the extras on the day for what exactly?

Users who are viewing this thread