XBOX LIVE Gamers? (1 Viewer)

Are there any people on this forum that have xbox live, and fancy a match on pretty much any respectable new game out at the moment i.e MW2, FIFA, BFBC2 etc. If anyone is intrested add my xbox live GT: x iGardy , be shore to send me a message with the friends request if you do so i know who you are.

Thanks Gardy

PUSB​

Coventry La La La

I will add you over XBL maybe have a game on Fifa 10 im sure there won't be much of a fight over who gets to choose CCFC ;)

XBL Gamertag: Rated eFFeX

Coventry La La La

Thanks for the Add today
Ma_Ma_Ma_Ma_Carl_Baker

Great game on Fifa ;) the only problem was we where to busy talking to realise the scoreline and couldn't even remember how we scored :p nice playing on mw2 aswell.... also goodluck getting your ma ma ma ma Carl Baker song going at the ricoh the attendances ain't gonna improve anytime soon :eek: the guys facial expressions when he sings that song are hilarious! will have to arrange another game against you sometime soon! :D

Thanks for the Add today
Ma_Ma_Ma_Ma_Carl_Baker

Great game on Fifa ;) the only problem was we where to busy talking to realise the scoreline and couldn't even remember how we scored :p nice playing on mw2 aswell.... also goodluck getting your ma ma ma ma Carl Baker song going at the ricoh the attendances ain't gonna improve anytime soon :eek: the guys facial expressions when he sings that song are hilarious! will have to arrange another game against you sometime soon! :D

Haha think we know what the scoreline was C_ L_ L_ L ;) I got my ass tanned but never mind like you said don't think we were fully concentrating and having a good old natter about the city in the process but if there's one thing i've learned about city over the years is not getting to upset when results go agaisnt them :p

Also this is the song i created about Baker but as yet it had failed to take of although at Peterborough away it wasn't bad it's to the tune of this:

[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2GHqFT-TehQ"]YouTube- United vs Watford - Ronaldo Song[/nomedia]

But with a simple change of words the lyrics are as followed.

He plays on the left,
He plays on the RIGHT,
That boy Carl Baker,
He'll make you look shite.

Btw don't forget the arm movements! :)

covsteve

Are there any people on this forum that have xbox live, and fancy a match on pretty much any respectable new game out at the moment i.e MW2, FIFA, BFBC2 etc. If anyone is intrested add my xbox live GT: x iGardy , be shore to send me a message with the friends request if you do so i know who you are.

Thanks Gardy

PUSB​
Just added you gamertag: COVSTEVE

Coventry La La La

Hey Steve will have to get around to giving you a game i play MW2 and Fifa but i play more Fifa. Thanks for the add look forward to giving you a game :)

Coventry La La La

Have a problem with my Fifa disc so unfortunatly i can't play Friendlys anymore..... but can still give you an online ranked match by going - Xboxlive - Online lobies- Lounges and meet in one of them.

Nick

Administrator
Make sure you check out my link in my sig ;) PM me if you sign up I will give you some extra credits ;)

Coventry La La La

o yer sorry! your playing way to much mw2 at the moment mate :p but remember Xbox 360 doesn't break and there isn't such thing as RROD Nick! it is the perfect console with a good online comunity and the ps3 sucks and should only ever be used as a blue-ray player!

Users who are viewing this thread