Yam Yam Land (1 Viewer)

Tezzacovlad

So could be playing at Walsall for our home games next season. Whos up for that?

CovFan

24 times waiting at that crappy piece of wasteland between the stadium and the train station?

No thanks.

Nonleagueherewecome

No ta very much. I'll sit at home with a kipper tie. Or watching Brakes.

Steve.B50

I personally have made my own choice, if we do not play in Coventry then I will only go to "real" away games.

Otis

You won't see me there.

Been going since the 1960's, but that will be me done until they return to Coventry.

RoboCCFC90

I will still be going..

Gaz

I don't live in cov thankfully, so as long as its not too far away from where I live, I'll still be going.

I will not recognise any team playing home games outside of Coventry as Coventry City so would definitely not go watch them play home games at any other ground.

In fact the way the SISU scum has destroyed our club and treated us fans I will not go to another match till they are gone.

oakey

Closer for me as I live in Dudley. Will not be renewing my 20 yr season ticket though and reluctant to go at all if current owners remain.
May attend warm summer fixtures ... Hard to say at present

Danceswithhorses

Have a bit of a soft spot for the saddlers and used to go up there occassionally and catch a game at the bescot with some friends, but i will NOT go there to watch Cov 'home' games, despite the lure of the chicken balti pies

colin101

I am like Oakey, I live in Halesowen, I have a season ticket and go to home matches in Coventry. Walsall is closer, but it ain't Coventry so sorry but I will have to find something else to do on Saturday' if we move PUSB

Nonleagueherewecome

Will yow please try t' spake proper.

It's sit at um with a kippa tie. :D

Just got in after work's drinks, time for my first kipper tie of the noight :D

psgm1

Banned
If its at walsall it isn't coventy. And if it isn't coventry, its just a league 1 game!

League 1 is shite. The ONLY reason I go is because it's coventry city

Thanks but no thanks

quinn1971

Just think,in 5 years time when we're back in the prem we'll look back on these posts and oh how we'll laugh.:)

Users who are viewing this thread