Yeovil (Away) JPT Match Thread (1 Viewer)

letsallsingtogether

Yeovil 1
City 0

A defeat would by ok by me but the Great turnout by the sky blue army makes me hope for a win just for those brilliant fans who have made that journey on a tues night - awesome!
PUSB

Never OK for me.
like to see us win every game no matter what the circumstances.

chiefdave

Not sure why people are happy for us to lose. I'd bloody love a day out at Wembley watching us in a cup final. Even if it is the JPT.

Otis

SSN reporting there was a very heavy tackle on Aaron Martin. The reported added, 'If that had been a league game that would surely have been a yellow card.'

What? Hate nonsense like that. A yellow card is a yellow card. Why would any player be allowed to get away with a bad foul because it is a lesser cup game?

Last edited:

sw88

Chief Commentator!
Ricketts header from a corner punched away by the keeper.

Yeovil try to counter and Connor puts his skull cap to good use and makes a rugby like tackle to take his man out.

Been watching too much of the Aussies I think in his spare time (obviously not the English as he won the tackle)

Squarks

Player is joke really. Get sod all for what your paying for and although unless you live close by or at least within FM radio wave distance your almost bound to pay for it.

Anyone watched the highlights of last game? good goals and pleasing play but the commentator on our own official website got the players mixed up! Seems so amateur but the only way other than fully relocating to follow the team you support.

chiefdave

Player is joke really. Get sod all for what your paying for and although unless you live close by or at least within FM radio wave distance your almost bound to pay for it.

I think a block deal was done by the league to sell the web rights. That's why everyone's site is the same template. It's not bad value if you live outside the area to be honest. Not sure I'd bother paying just for the interviews and extended highlights if I lived locally.

covhead1

Never OK for me.
like to see us win every game no matter what the circumstances.

Fair enough.

But to me its just a micky mouse cup that's not worth the risk of injury and let's face it our squad is hardly overflowing with players we can afford to lose.

Squarks

Midlands today and BBC CW is all you need. Unless loud and shouty static camera filmed clips of passing drills are your thing, surely you wouldn't bother.

Users who are viewing this thread