Match Thread Yeovil Town - Coventry City Match Thread - Saturday 26th Aug (2 Viewers)

hamil99

Facebook User
Absolutely gutted about this one, i only live an hour away from yeovil but have to work as both my colleges have a long standing wedding to go too, massive boo. Still i think we will win 3-1, Doyle and a brace from Mcnulty. ill be cheering on the boys from sunny ilfracombe.

clint van damme

Absolutely gutted about this one, i only live an hour away from yeovil but have to work as both my colleges have a long standing wedding to go too, massive boo. Still i think we will win 3-1, Doyle and a brace from Mcnulty. ill be cheering on the boys from sunny ilfracombe.

Gibraltar is an hour from Yeovil?!!

torchomatic

I should imagine the team will certainly change after last week's performance. I would certainly put in Andreu and Nazon.

Reactions: vow

vow

I should imagine the team will certainly change after last week's performance. I would certainly put in Andreu and Nazon.
Agree with this, perhaps Hyam in for Willis too.

It may have already been mentioned, but I feel there was a reason for such a flat performance versus Newport.
A) We took it for granted that we'd smash 'em.
B) The illness to Steve Taylor may have shook a few up too.
C) Newport wanted it more.

Nick

Administrator
I want to see a fight today as well, first bad tackle on one of our players then get stuck in.

giphy.gif

torchomatic

Agree with this, perhaps Hyam in for Willis too.

It may have already been mentioned, but I feel there was a reason for such a flat performance versus Newport.
A) We took it for granted that we'd smash 'em.
B) The illness to Steve Taylor may have shook a few up too.
C) Newport wanted it more.

Totally agree. I have never particularly been a fan of Willis, but he seems to get worse. I would feel more confident with Hyam in the defence alongside McDonald who, let's face it, has been a bit of a revelation this season. Kelly was disappointing last week too, but I hope that was just one of those games and anyway the rest of the team hardly shone.

Nick

Administrator
The other difference is we have players who want to win, they won't have gone home not arsed about that.

torchomatic

ooh...three changes apparently.

Sick Boy

Was there last Sunday, beautiful bit of the country. Shame it rained all day!

torchomatic

Yah! Hyam, Nazon and Andreu all playing.

torchomatic

No McDonald though. Disappointing. Injured, I presume.

Nick

Administrator
Pleased with that although shame McDonald isn't at the back. Guessing he's pulled or niggled something?

Might have been expected, as dKE didn't play for the U23's yesterday like he usually did.

Worrying though if Willis needs to go off like he has the last few games.

vow

Might have been expected, as dKE didn't play for the U23's yesterday like he usually did.

Worrying though if Willis needs to go off like he has the last few games.

True, but I trust that Stokes could move across to CB or Pearson comes on.

Users who are viewing this thread