Match Thread Yeovil Town - Coventry City Match Thread - Saturday 26th Aug (4 Viewers)

letsallsingtogether

Just stood
He's still by far he better if the four keepers we have
not from what I have seen so far.
He just stood there again instead of coming for the ball and forced is to give a corner away.

Nick

Administrator
those 2 mistakes have cost us 2 goals. I would sugest if we cant score a goal against Newport and or Yeovil, the keeper issue isn't the most important

Those mistakes give away goals, it then means the opposite teams will just park the bus which makes it much harder than at 0-0.

sylus

This keeper is sh't, i mean sh't..what dickhead would put this piece of crap between the sticks...oh yeah...Robins does..

Nick

Administrator
Jones stands appealing after their player has taken the ball off him and playing on.

To the whistle son.

mechaishida

These defensive howlers are going to cost us points, confidence and momentum. Is it a communication issue between O'Brien and his defence?

Saying that, the frail confidence syndrome should really have expired with an influx of MR's players....

Nick

Administrator
Andreu crosses, I think it was Willis and maybe Hyam go up for it. They both think its going out for a corner and leave it.

Goal kick to them.

Nick

Administrator
Newport were parking the bus all game, well before the goal. Its very early days in his ccfc career, he needs support,not to be dropped 4 games into the season

And we need to stop letting in pathetic goals.

You don't mind so much if they are world class goals, but not the 2 so far.

chiefdave

Don't want to throw the bloke under the bus after a couple of games but potentially his mistakes have cost us points in two games now. Not good enough even at L2 level.

Esoterica

Was another bad mistake from O'Brien, no getting away from that, but first got to ask how the ball is bouncing between our 2 centre backs from a standard long ball like that. One of the CBs has to get something on that before it bounces.

Otis

Was another bad mistake from O'Brien, no getting away from that, but first got to ask how the ball is bouncing between our 2 centre backs from a standard long ball like that. One of the CBs has to get something on that before it bounces.
Missing McDonald?

Nick

Administrator
We have all this firepower up front, with Doyle and Kelly just behind them but we still can't really break teams down.

Seamus1

Anybody else noticed a trend: RCC came to the club and initially looked promising, after some coaching he started to make mistakes and look less assured

O'Brien came in at the start of this season and looked assured, after a few weeks of coaching, errors are starting to be made

Meanwhile Burge, who has always been coached at City, has always been s**t!

letsallsingtogether

Don't want to throw the bloke under the bus after a couple of games but potentially his mistakes have cost us points in two games now. Not good enough even at L2 level.
Could have cost us to lose half of our games we have played.
And the way we Are shooting it looks like he might.

lifeskyblue

45 minutes. I hope I am wrong but can't see it, the goal has changed the game. :(

Absolutely right. Goals change games. If you don't score when you are on top then concede through mistakes it impacts on the players of both teams.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread