Yesterday (1 Viewer)

Had a great day yesterday and the atmosphere was brilliant.The three points gained should hopefully see us on the way to survival.However I am surprised that on here very little has been said about how poor we played yet again.We barely created anything and if it had not been for the opposition being as poor as we were then we would have got nought out of the game.
On another note I am staggered that the lad in the yellow city shirt(many on here will know who I mean)managed to stay in the ground.I have never seen a case of one person being warned about his behaviour so many times not being kicked out.The stewards must have approached him 8 to 10 times and so bad was he that even our own fans were chanting for him to be kicked out.

letsallsingtogether

Had a great day yesterday and the atmosphere was brilliant.The three points gained should hopefully see us on the way to survival.However I am surprised that on here very little has been said about how poor we played yet again.We barely created anything and if it had not been for the opposition being as poor as we were then we would have got nought out of the game.
On another note I am staggered that the lad in the yellow city shirt(many on here will know who I mean)managed to stay in the ground.I have never seen a case of one person being warned about his behaviour so many times not being kicked out.The stewards must have approached him 8 to 10 times and so bad was he that even our own fans were chanting for him to be kicked out.

Why even the Coventry Police said he was harmless as the lad has learning difficulties.
People shouldn't make judgement unless they know all the facts.
I don't know him but have seem him around at matches, some felt it was alright to call him names and accelerate the situations I hope they are proud of themselves.

Sky Blue Harry H

Why even the Coventry Police said he was harmless as the lad has learning difficulties.
I don't know him but have seem him around at matches, some felt it was alright to call him names and accelerate the situations I hope they are proud of themselves.

You'd think the mates he goes with (assume he wasn't on his own?) would calm him down if he gets a bit carried away. But like you say, difficult to comment as I wasn't there ( will be at Notts County, though - can't wait!!)

I did not have a problem with him myself however most people around me were getting very p----d off with him.This situation aside the stewards were the strictest that I have seen for ages.One of them was very rude in telling a guy he could not put his flag up on the empty seats

Steve.B50

He is always the same, often sings on his own.
He is fanatical, once seen him actually cry when talking about how much he loves his team. He does have issues and normally one of his mates tries to look after him.

letsallsingtogether

I did not have a problem with him myself however most people around me were getting very p----d off with him.This situation aside the stewards were the strictest that I have seen for ages.One of them was very rude in telling a guy he could not put his flag up on the empty seats

yes I made that comment at the match they were like little dictators puffing out their chests.

robbiethemole

you've obviously never been to Lesta then,Steve??:sarcasm: bloody coppers there cant wait to get the minicam out for us, but dont have it on when the inbreds kick off.:slap:

edit; didnt read it right, you put stewards sorry pal:facepalm:

rupert_bear

Stewards have become dangerous things at football, obviously home fan biased and often act knowing they have police back-up, having said that a number of our supporters give them the ammo to act.

Astute

I have to wonder how legally stewards can film supporters.

You get filmed whilst walking down the street, shopping or even driving a car but wonder why you get filmed whilst on private property where there might be trouble? Welcome to big brother.

Really? By people with more often than not a low IQ, poor social skills and still live with their parents?
I understand the right the Police have to do that, but these mugs?

AndreasB

A lot of people who go to our away games are totally pissed and engage in behaviour they would never do at Home games. There is a hardcore of mostly older blokes who are fucking arseholes at away games and deserve to be chucked out. There is often an undercurrent of something about to kick off. Blaming the stewards is ridiculous when are own fans are acting the twat.

Having said that, I thought the atmosphere at peterboro was brilliant and happy all the way through.

North York’s Blue

The lad in yellow was singing his head off on the bridge by Charters about an hour before the game, a couple of coppers spoke to him but he didn't seem to be doing any harm.

turlykerd

Lets be honest here ...

You gotta have learning disabilities to support city !!!!

Users who are viewing this thread