Yesterday's attendance (1 Viewer)

skybluejelly

I know they include season tickets in the total ..but more like 5000 city fans there yesterday..was so easy leaving after the game ..no queues to get out no queues at roundabouts ..and no queues at kiosks at half time..would love to know the actual attendance

Hitman72

The season ticket/card readers were not working yesterday so I think they have made up the attendance figure!

theferret

The season ticket/card readers were not working yesterday so I think they have made up the attendance figure!

It shouldn't be that difficult though, you simply add the number of ST holders to those that bought tickets in advance and paid on the day, and you have your attendance figure, so in that sense I suppose it was correct.

Like some have said though, a lot of ST holders didn't turn up yesterday and would have been counted. Block 15 was practically empty.

Greggs

The ballboys got to bring their mates with them. There's another 10

hill83

It shouldn't be that difficult though, you simply add the number of ST holders to those that bought tickets in advance and paid on the day, and you have your attendance figure, so in that sense I suppose it was correct.

Like some have said though, a lot of ST holders didn't turn up yesterday and would have been counted. Block 15 was practically empty.

I know of at least 8 season ticket holders in block 15 who didn't go. Myself included.

Nonleagueherewecome

We're block 15 staying away in protest? It was half empty!

Spotted that, there was a massive gap on the right where it's normally packed. Maybe they were all elsewhere in the stadium letting off balloons? ;)

pusbccfc

God knows where the usual lot from b15 were from.. At least 100 regulars in the 5 rows in front were missing.

Users who are viewing this thread