Yesterdays News (1 Viewer)

Bruce the Boot

God there was shit posted on here last night . We ve lost the first game of the season many times before . Yes the club is neck deep in crap , but 86 mins we lost that game , 4 mins.. from a point or glory ? sun is shinning today , next match is on the horizon .......................... Enjoy church ;) those that go :)

Bob Latchford

Praise the Lord brother .

Pipehitterz

Can I add
Can some of you ccfc 'Fans ' take your Mrs's panties off today and slip back into your men's shorts.
What a bunch we had on here yesterday
Some of the posting was embarrassing

Get a fucking grip

ecky

Did you go pipehitterz?
If you did then your deluded, second half was dire
I'm 51 been following the city since i was 6 with my dad and i worry for the rest of the season.
Left back right back, two centre mids and the subs were below average, League 2 at best. Unless TM has some jokers up his sleeve then its going to be a long long season.

Nick

Administrator
Can I add
Can some of you ccfc 'Fans ' take your Mrs's panties off today and slip back into your men's shorts.
What a bunch we had on here yesterday
Some of the posting was embarrassing

Get a fucking grip
but it's Sunday :( I always do that on Sundays

Pipehitterz

Did you go pipehitterz?
If you did then your deluded, second half was dire
I'm 51 been following the city since i was 6 with my dad and i worry for the rest of the season.
Left back right back, two centre mids and the subs were below average, League 2 at best. Unless TM has some jokers up his sleeve then its going to be a long long season.
Yeah I was there, and it was what it was
We would have been 3-0 up in first half with a FULL COMPLIMENT of players that we ARE getting soon.
We allowed them the Ball , but because we are weaker side at the Moment , we couldn't Hold out for the draw, or possibly what should have been a win .
Swindon were no where near the better side , and scored with possibly their only shot on target near the end
It also was not a well made goal either , it was a scrappy ass reaction hit after it fell to their 'more competent ' main striker .

51 years blah blah blah , if you honestly think it was that bad, in a situation like we're in, then perhaps you need to think about hanging up your supporters boots , you've lost the faith.

Brylowes

God there was shit posted on here last night . We ve lost the first game of the season many times before . Yes the club is neck deep in crap , but 86 mins we lost that game , 4 mins.. from a point or glory ? sun is shinning today , next match is on the horizon .......................... Enjoy church ;) those that go :)
I went and lit a skyblue candle.

Users who are viewing this thread