Yet another royal sprog! (1 Viewer)

Houchens Head

Fairly well known member from Malvern
That William bloke and his missus have just had another kid. That's another royal sprog that will be given a title, loads of money, a big fuckin' house and numerous acres of land!

Terry Gibson's perm

Don't see the fuss. Anybody who goes and stands outside the hospital should be shot at with paintball guns and told to get a job.

Anybody that stands outside that hospital should be looked into they obviously have nothing to do in their lives or need their head looking at

xcraigx

Anybody that stands outside that hospital should be looked into they obviously have nothing to do in their lives or need their head looking at

Radio 1 were doing a piss take about the Sky coverage outside the hospital earlier. One of the people had been there 15 days. FIFTEEN days. Wasn't the baby early too? Just how long was that weirdo prepared to stand outside for?

Nick

Administrator
Radio 1 were doing a piss take about the Sky coverage outside the hospital earlier. One of the people had been there 15 days. FIFTEEN days. Wasn't the baby early too? Just how long was that weirdo prepared to stand outside for?

Have they got nothing else to do? What are they going to achieve by being outside?

Absolute muppets.

"Yes boss, I'm not coming in today because I am going to stand about outside a hospital waiting for the royals to fire a kid out"
"Are you a nonce or something? Get to work"

Terry Gibson's perm

She I assume it’s a she needs locking up they are a danger to society.

I did laugh the the first person after the parents will be the mothers hairdresser after my wife had our kids she didn’t give a shit about her hair

Nick

Administrator
She I assume it’s a she needs locking up they are a danger to society.

I did laugh the the first person after the parents will be the mothers hairdresser after my wife had our kids she didn’t give a shit about her hair

"Going anywhere nice on holiday this year?"
"Been up to much?"
"These ends really need a trim"
"I remember when my fanny fell out giving birth!"

The chit chat would be decent.

Terry Gibson's perm

"Going anywhere nice on holiday this year?"
"Been up to much?"
"These ends really need a trim"
"I remember when my fanny fell out giving birth!"

The chit chat would be decent.

In the real world most mothers look like shit for months this woman will come out like she been at a dinner party it gives mothers false hope and I’ll bet she never smells of eau de sick

Gazolba

I can't believe in such an overpopulated world, they are setting such a bad example.
Isn't two enough? They already had a boy and a girl.

Sky_Blue_Daz

So is there a bank holiday as a result of this ?

wingy

It seems to cement the new convention that he doesn't usurp the line when it comes to gender.
That's progress of a kind .

lifeskyblue

Another parasite that will never work, never buy a meal and always get the best health care.
Thousands of other women will have given birth to kids today without the fanfare and attention of the media...some of those children will hopefully grow up to make a positive impact on the world around them. This baby as now the 3rd in line out of three siblings ...might grow up like great uncle Andrew or great uncle Edward...two really impressive role models (heaven help us)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

W

westcountry_skyblue

I'm a Loyalist and royalist so good luck to William and Kate on your new arrival!!

Malaka

Never liked the royals, I really don't think anyone is more important than me and visa versa. Harry's Mrs 2B is hot tho

pastythegreat

In the real world most mothers look like shit for months this woman will come out like she been at a dinner party it gives mothers false hope and I’ll bet she never smells of eau de sick
In the real world mothers don't have an entire team of people running around doing everything they ask.

clint van damme

I'm a Loyalist and royalist so good luck to William and Kate on your new arrival!!

so how do you feel about the fact that the line of succession runs right through Europe and is in reality about maintaining European aristocracy above anything else?

Personally I'm not bothered by them but think the whole thing should be scaled back, there are some very minor royals living off of the backs of the tax payer.

torchomatic

Especially the ones in Union Jack suits.

Ashdown

Another child born to a workless family reliant on state handouts
Hand outs of 63p per year per person I believe, I can live with that as long as they keep the tourists flooding in................mind you shame they don't spread out a bit more from London, Edinburgh and Stratford !

fernandopartridge

Hand outs of 63p per year per person I believe, I can live with that as long as they keep the tourists flooding in................mind you shame they don't spread out a bit more from London, Edinburgh and Stratford !

The Royalty driven tourism has no factual basis at all, tourists visit London where there happens to be a few palaces. They also visit Cornwall and the Lakes and other cities where there are none.

Users who are viewing this thread