Yet another royal sprog! (1 Viewer)

shmmeee

Hand outs of 63p per year per person I believe, I can live with that as long as they keep the tourists flooding in................mind you shame they don't spread out a bit more from London, Edinburgh and Stratford !

Someone on benefits gets 0.005430285p per person per year.

Just saying.

Grendel

Funnily enough I expressed my views on the royal family and this particular episode the other day and one of my children said she was sick of my left wing liberal views and it was about time I grew up.

Grendel

I once sat next to a member of the royal family and actually didn’t even know they were until afterwards. Conversely I was once asked if I wanted to present something to another member of the royal family but had to bow. I less than politely declined the opportunity.

Liquid Gold

Maybe we keep them but make it meritocratic. Like, whoever can do the best waving or most convincing lizard impression gets to be monarch for a year.

Houchens Head

Fairly well known member from Malvern
Hand outs of 63p per year per person I believe, I can live with that as long as they keep the tourists flooding in................mind you shame they don't spread out a bit more from London, Edinburgh and Stratford !
But it's MY 63p!!! I don't care if it's 63p or £63,000! I never told them to take it for those spongers!! Fuck 'em! Let them see how REAL people have to live!

Terry Gibson's perm

How do they collect the 63p is it in tax because if it is many don’t pay tax like children so it costs a tax payer a lot more than 63p

Corrado

latest

rob9872

But it's MY 63p!!! I don't care if it's 63p or £63,000! I never told them to take it for those spongers!! Fuck 'em! Let them see how REAL people have to live!

I thought you'd be more outraged at paying £149 to the British Army :)
Personally I'm happier with the 63p than the £5k it cost me for benefits!

Just where does all your tax go?

oscillatewildly

Another parasite that will never work, never buy a meal and always get the best health care.
Thousands of other women will have given birth to kids today without the fanfare and attention of the media...some of those children will hopefully grow up to make a positive impact on the world around them. This baby as now the 3rd in line out of three siblings ...might grow up like great uncle Andrew or great uncle Edward...two really impressive role models (heaven help us)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I can't interest you in some used red, white and blue bunting from 1977 I recently found in the loft then, lifeskyblue?

Users who are viewing this thread